The ultimate treat for any young Swans fan aged between six and 12, our mascot package delivers a truly once in a lifetime experience.
Our mascot experience for the new campaign is available to book online HERE.
A day they will never forget, matchday for our mascots starts two and half hours before kick-off with a trip pitchside to the dugouts to watch the teams as they arrive at the Liberty Stadium.
They will then head back inside the stadium to the LT10 Lounge for a buffet for four (including the mascot) hosted by fan favourite Vic Gomersall and a photo opportunity with Lee Trundle himself.
After putting on their complimentary replica kit, the mascots will head back down to the pitch where they will have individual pictures before going on their own lap of honour.
As kick-off looms, the mascots will line up in the tunnel before walking out hand in hand with a player onto the pitch and the roar of the Jack Army. The mascot will then have their picture taken with the two captains and match officials in the centre circle before watching all the action from the West Stand.
And to complete a perfect day, you’ll also get the chance to take a half-time penalty on the pitch against mascot Cyril the Swan.
The mascot package costs £399 + VAT (weekend matches) or £349 + VAT (weekday matches) and includes:
- A replica Swans kit for the mascot
- Lap of honour
- Lead the team onto the pitch
- A Swansea City certificate signed by the captain
- A photograph in the matchday programme
- A photograph with Lee Trundle
- A photograph with the club captains and match officials
- Pre-match hot food buffet (one-course) for four guests (including mascots) in the LT10 Lounge
- Four West Stand match tickets
- Option to purchase additional tickets into the lounge
Our mascot experience is available to book online HERE.
NOTE: As part of the club’s on-going commitment to the local community, the club will offer one FREE mascot place (mascot and one guest) every game for charity and good causes.
To apply, contact [email protected]