Enjoy a Father’s Day carvery lunch at the Swansea.com Stadium
Swansea City’s conferencing and events team are pleased to announce that their Father’s Day carvery lunch will be held on June 19, 2022.
Make Father’s Day extra special and enjoy our three course carvery lunch at the Swansea.com Stadium with your loved ones, with all dads receiving an exclusive gift.
Bookings must be made in advance for this event with tables available between 12pm and 3pm. The menu for our Father’s Day carvery can be viewed below.
- Tomato & Basil Soup with herb oil
- Chicken Liver Pate with red onion marmalade and toasted brioche
- Classic Prawn Cocktail with baby gem and cucumber, Marie rose and lemon
- Creamy Garlic Mushrooms served on toasted sourdough with pea shoots and balsamic glaze
- From the carvery: Beef, Turkey, Bacon Loin
- Roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, stuffing, minted new potatoes, cauliflower and broccoli bake, pigs in blankets, seasonal vegetables and roasting pan gravy
- Mushroom and Leek Wellington with chive sauce (V)
- Classic Bread & Butter Pudding with crème Anglaise
- Baked Vanilla Cheesecake with a mixed berry compote
- Nutty Apple and Pear crumble with vanilla custard
- Chocolate & Raspberry Mousse
- Leek and Potato Soup
- Vegetable Crudites (carrot, cucumber, pepper,)
- BBQ Chicken Wings & BBQ dip
- Mini carvery
- Chicken nuggets chips & beans
- Cheese and tomato pizza with chips and beans
- Mario’s ice cream
- Mini Cinnamon Dipping Doughnuts with trio of sauces (chocolate, caramel, fruit coulis)
- Chocolate brownie with Oreo ice cream
Prices per head are as follows:
Adult - £24.95
Child (under 12) - £12.95
Child (under 3) – Free
Our family ticket offer is now available at a charge of £70 for two adults and two children.
How to book
There are a number of ways to book your table.
Complete the form below with your details and a member of the team will be in touch