Jack Army memberships on sale for 2022-23 season
Swansea City is delighted to launch Jack Army memberships for the 2022-23 season.
The Jack Army scheme is a paid membership, allowing Swans supporters to take advantage of a number of benefits.
These benefits include priority access to purchasing both home and away game tickets, ahead of general sale windows, with additional benefits to include cashback on retail purchases and discounts on home tickets.
The scheme will now also include access to the ‘Your Jack Benefits’ (YJB) scheme, which will allow supporters to access a range of offers, discounts and giveaways, thanks to the club’s partners and sponsors.
For the first time, the Junior Jack membership will also now sit under the Jack Army membership. Therefore, our youngest supporters will now be able to take advantage of a wider range of benefits all through one membership.
- Priority access to both home and away match day tickets*.
- 23 ticketing loyalty points awarded immediately.
- Access to the new YJB scheme, including a range of offers and giveaways thanks to our partners and sponsors, as well as 5% loyalty cash for Jack Army members (7.5% awarded to season ticket holders).
- Access to exclusive club competitions and events.
- Exclusive birthday offers.
- Free entry to U23/academy games played at the Swansea.com Stadium.
Junior Jack Army benefits
In addition to all of the above:
- Specific Junior Jack offers at a range of exciting venues.
- Discount on booking mascot packages.
- Exclusive Junior Jacks meal deal, available to purchase at all home matches.
- Priority access to apply for a free mascot place for an away fixture.
*Friendlies not included.
Membership prices for all ages are as below:
Jack Army season ticket holder - £12.50**
Jack Army non-season ticket holder - £27.50**
**Subject to a £2.50 booking fee per membership. Please note the booking fee is not chargeable by the club, but is a fee charged by Ticketmaster.
Fans who purchase this membership will receive a new Jack Army membership card in advance of the first game of the season on July 30. We will endeavor to update supporters via email when their card has been dispatched.
HOW TO BUY
Supporters who were members in the 2021-22 campaign must follow the below steps to renew their membership.
1) Visit our ticketing site HERE and log into your account
2) Click the profile icon in the top right hand corner of the screen
3) A notification will state 'You have membership renewals', click 'Renew now'
4) Follow the process through to checkout to renew your membership for the 22-23 season.
Supporters who were not members in the 2021-22 campaign can click HERE to purchase.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Jack Army membership card remains the property of Swansea City at all times and its use is subject to rigid compliance with the terms and conditions set out below.
- Loyalty cash can be earned and redeemed on Swansea City merchandise from the day you purchase your new Jack Army membership. It will take 28 days for loyalty cash to show in your online account. Any Loyalty cash left or ‘pending’ from the 2021-22 season has expired.
- Swansea City season ticket holders will receive 23 loyalty points at the start of the 2022-23 season.
- Swansea City reserve the right to withdraw the membership card from any person at any time, should that person contravene any ground regulations.
- If your card is lost, a duplicate may be obtained from the ticket office subject to payment of an administration fee, and subject to the discretion of the club.
- Emails of on-sale dates for each match will be sent to members who have opted in to receive ticketing news. If you would like to receive them, please make sure you have opted in.
- For full T&Cs, please visit www.eticketing.co.uk/swanstickets.