Junior Jacks FAQs
So you’ve heard about our new Junior Jacks membership scheme but aren’t quite sure on all the details. Well, read on and we’ll fill you in.
Who are Junior Jacks?
From the young Swans singing their hearts out in the stands of the Liberty Stadium to the kids honing their skills at our Soccer Camps across South West Wales, Junior Jacks are our younger fans.
The new Junior Jacks initiative is a membership scheme specifically for these fans. Those who sign up will be able to take advantage from an array of benefits throughout the entire season from free entry at a range of local major venues to being entered automatically into weekly and monthly competitions to win exclusive prizes, as well as receiving a membership tin filled with Swans goodies.
What about the Cygnets membership?
The Cygnets membership scheme was a big part of what we do here at the Community Trust. But we wanted to update it, to give our younger fans more and to engage with them on a whole new level. We also wanted to give different aged fans – from babies to teenagers – a more suitable, and more age appropriate membership scheme.
Junior Jacks is the result and although Cygnets is no more, you won’t miss it once you sign up and become a Junior Jack!
You mentioned age appropriate offerings. What do you mean by that?
Before, all our Cygnets got exactly the same membership pack upon signing up. We know however, that not everyone wants the same thing so we’ve split the scheme into three separate tiers for three separate age groups.
They are the Baby Jacks aged from 0-3 years of age, followed by two Junior Jacks categories; 4-11 and 12-16 years of age.
Each age group will receive different Swans goodies in their membership bag.
What other benefits do members receive?
Junior Jacks members will be able to take advantage of an array of benefits throughout the entire season from free entry at a range of local major venues to being entered automatically into weekly and monthly competitions to win exclusive prizes, as well as receiving a membership pack filled with Swans goodies.
This season only Junior Jack members will be eligible to apply for away mascot places, so make sure you’re signed up if you would like to lead the Swans out at an away match!
Each member will receive their very own Junior Jacks card that unlocks over £100 worth of discounts at major venues and attractions throughout South West Wales including*:
Buy one get one free bowling at Tenpin all year round
Free entry with one paying adult at Oakwood
Discounted entry at Dan Yr Ogof Showcaves all year round
Free child’s swim pass at The LC all year round
Free child entry with two paying adults at Folly Farm all year round
Two hours for the price of one for Junior Jacks all year round at Go Air Swansea
20% off at Frankie & Benny’s all year round
20% Harvester all year round
20% off gym and tennis at Swansea Tennis all year round
20% off all Family/Group Passes at Heatherton World of Activity all year round
Two £5 Swans Community Trust Soccer Camp voucher codes
Exclusive Junior Jacks meal deal at all home matches
*Terms and Conditions apply to membership and all our benefits
And how much will it cost?
Baby Jacks membership is available for just £10 whilst Junior Jacks aged between 4-11 years old will cost £14.99. Membership for 12-16 year olds will cost £16.99, with all the money raised helping the Community Trust to continue to change lives within our local communities.
How do I sign up?
Junior Jack Memberships for the 2019/20 season are not yet available and will be launched in due course. Keep an eye on our social media channels for more information.
How do I get my membership pack?
When you sign up, you can pick up your Junior Jacks tin and membership card from the Liberty Stadium reception Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. If you live a little further afield, we can send them but there will be an additional charge, so just select you require postage when you sign up.
If I’m a Junior Jack, how do I keep up to date?
Terms and Conditions
Junior and Baby Jacks membership is valid from July 2nd 2018 to 31st May 2019.
The club reserve the right to change the products that are given in the tins.
Membership will be available to pick up from the Liberty Stadium at a later date, but those who cannot collect will be charged postage and package.
The Junior Jacks card remains the property of Swansea City AFC at all time and its use is subject to rigid compliance with terms and conditions.
If your card is lost, a duplicate may be obtained from the ticket office subject to payment of an administration fee, and subject to the discretion of the Club.
Each of our competitions run in conjunction with a third party are subject to that party’s Terms and Conditions. If a winner is notified and does not respond within 72 hours, Swansea City AFC reserves the right to pick another winner.
The discounts that Junior Jacks are entitled to are also subject to Terms and Conditions from each venue/restaurant as stated below:
- The LC - Junior Jacks are entitled to a free swim pass for children under the age of 16 with a full paying adult. Members need to show their card at reception to receive the benefit. To be used in normal operation hours. Pool policy applies. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Valid August 1st 2018 – May 31st 2019.
- Tenpin – Buy one game and get one free all year round. Valid Monday – Thursday, excluding bank holidays. Valid for up to 6 people, receive second game free with purchase of full tariff first game. Games must be played consecutively.
- Swansea Tennis – 20% off tennis and gym from August 1st 2018 – May 31st 2019. Please show Junior Jack card to redeem offer..
- Folly Farm – One child (aged 2-15) free entry with two paying adults on presentation of their Junior Jacks card. Offer valid from August 1st 2018 – May 31st 2019. Children under two years old qualify for free admission on their standard tariff. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please refer to https://www.folly-farm.co.uk/plan-your-day/opening-times for opening times. Offer is non-transferrable. Show Junior Jack card at reception to redeem offer.
- Dan yr Ogof Showcaves - Discounted Entry of £11 per adult and £6 per child, under 3’s free. This offer can only be used between April 1st and October 31st in 2018 and April 1st through to May 31st 2019. This offer can only be redeemed when there are two or more people purchasing a ticket together. This offer can NOT be redeemed during our Father Christmas opening times. This offer can NOT be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Swans Community Trust Soccer Camps - This voucher is for school holiday courses only and is valid until 15/06/19. Each voucher is a single use voucher and only one voucher can be used per course.
- Frankie and Benny’s - 20% off your total food and drinks bill when you spend £25 or more. This voucher is valid at Frankie & Benny’s, Morfa Parc, Swansea only, until 31/05/19 excluding Christmas Day and Boxing Day. It is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers including their £9.99 meal deal. There is no cash alternative.
- Harvester – 20% off your total food and drinks bill when you spend £25 or more. This voucher is valid at Harvester, Morfa Parc, Swansea only, until 31/05/19 excluding Christmas Day and Boxing Day. It is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers including their £9.99 meal deal. There is no cash alternative.
- Go Air – Two hours for the price of one is only valid during off peak times and not in conjunction with any other offer. Only redeemable at Go Air Swansea from August 1st 2018 – May 31st 2019.
- Heatherton World of Activity – 20% off all Family/Group Passes from August 1st 2018 – May 31st 2019. Discount is to be applied to the following prices:
Family/Group Pass 2018 Prices (from April onwards)
£58 – 30 credits
£77 – 40 credits
£112 – 60 credits
£180 – 100 credits