Leon Britton will be the guest in the 1912 Heritage Lounge when Swansea City host Birmingham City on Tuesday, January 29 (7.45pm).
The former Swans great - who hung up his playing boots last summer after playing more than 500 games for the club - will make a special appearance as Graham Potter's side take on Garry Monk's Blues.
Regular host Kevin Johns will be joined by club ambassador and former Swans striker Lee Trundle.
Hospitality packages are still available in the 1912 Heritage Lounge, with details below.
- Matchday hosted by Kevin Johns MBE and Club Ambassador Lee Trundle.
- Pre-match special guest appearance: Leon Britton
- Four course meal (fourth course served post-match)
- All-inclusive beer, house wine and soft drinks until kick-off
- Complimentary half-time tea, coffee and Welsh cakes
- First-team player meet and greet **
- Private table for your party in the lounge
- Waitress drinks service
- Premium stadium seating
- Exclusive lounge access
- Souvenir Swansea City lanyard
- In-lounge competitions to win signed merchandise
- In-lounge shopping service direct via hostess
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Parking options available
**Subject to availability
Was: £119 per adult (plus VAT) £99 per child (plus VAT)
Now: £99 per adult (plus VAT) £79 per child (plus VAT)
Season Ticket Holder:
Was: £99 per adult (plus VAT) £79 per child (plus VAT) T’s & C’s applicable
Now: £79 per adult (plus VAT) £59 per child (plus VAT)
To book please contact our dedicated hospitality team on 01792 616628 or [email protected]