Celebrate Mother's Day with Swansea City
Swansea City are offering supporters the opportunity to purchase the ultimate Mother’s Day gift this March.
Mothers will go free with three paying adults in our 1912 Heritage Lounge for Swansea City’s Championship clash with Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday, April 4th.
With all-inclusive beer, house wine and soft drinks, a four-course meal and a first-team player meet and greet, your mum is sure to enjoy her special day.
Every mother will also receive a complimentary gift and a glass of prosecco upon arrival.
Hospitality packages are still available for supporters to purchase, and the details are listed below. Please contact our dedicated hospitality team on 01792 616628 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about our award-winning hospitality.
1912 Heritage Lounge: HISTORY IS OUR HEARTBEAT: MATCHDAYS ARE WHERE IT’S MADE
Named after Swansea City’s founding year, the 1912 Heritage embodies the spirit of Swansea while delivering an unrivalled hospitality experience with premium seating, locally-sourced gourmet cuisine and an abundance of in-lounge activity. Hosted by one of Wales’ most popular performers, Kevin Johns MBE, and Club Ambassador Lee Trundle, each matchday promises to offer the peak of entertainment, including the exclusive opportunity for you to meet Swans stars from the past and present. The 1912 Heritage includes:
- Invite three paying guests and the mum goes free!
- Glass of prosecco on arrival*
- Swansea City signature gift*
- Matchday hosted by Kevin Johns MBE and club ambassador Lee Trundle
- Four course meal (fourth course served half-time)
- All-inclusive beer, house wine and soft drinks until kick-off
- First-team player meet and greet* & Pre-match special guest appearances
- Complimentary half-time tea, coffee and Welsh cakes
- Private table for your party in the lounge
- And More…..
Contact: 01792 616628 / email@example.com
£99 per adult (plus VAT) £79 per child (plus VAT)
Season Ticket Holder:
£79 per adult (plus VAT) £59 per child (plus VAT)