Create your Swans Club Account today
Swansea City fans are urged to create their new 'Swans Club Account' to access all online club services.
Supporters who haven’t yet created their new Swans Club Account should do so now. Designed to make life easier for our fans online, the Swans Club Account single sign on (SSO) facility will allow you to use just one account to purchase tickets, buy merchandise and watch our free video content. This will also allow you to use our new in-app ticketing service (read more HERE.
In order to buy tickets or merchandise online in future, you will need to create a new Swans Club Account. But once that’s done, you can log in across all of our sites for an improved experience.
Rather than having separate accounts for our different websites – e-ticketing, swanseacity.com and swansdirect.com – the new ‘Swans Club Account’ will ease your journeys across the platforms with just one log in.
For supporters with existing accounts (including all season ticket holders and Jack Army members), you will need to create your new Swans Club Account before linking your existing accounts to be able to continue buying tickets and merchandise, as well as continuing to receive Swans Loyalty Cash.
Season ticket holders wishing to renew their season tickets before the March 31 deadline online are advised to create their new Swans Club Account now and link it to their existing account number correctly to avoid missing the deadline.
This can be done by following this easy step-by-step guide:
- - Visit https://login.swanseacity.com/Auth/Register?mandatory=true
- or click the ‘Log In’ button at the top of www.swanseacity.com, www.eticketing.co.uk/swanstickets or www.swansdirect.com
- - Click on “Create Account” to create your new Swans Club Account with the same email address you’ve used to register for your Ticket Office or retail account.
- - Once you’ve created an account, you will receive a confirmation email. Click the secure link in this email to validate your email address.
- - You can now link your accounts (for ticketing and merchandise) by entering your current account number in the “Link your Account” section of your profile on login.swanseacity.com. This step needs to be completed before you can continue to purchase tickets or merchandise.
- - Your accounts will now be linked. You won’t have to do this again and you can now enjoy a seamless journey through each of our websites with your new Swans Club Account.
If you don’t currently have an account with us, simply click HERE to register as you’ll need one to continue using the club’s ticketing and retail systems, as well as some areas of our website.
Further information and help can be found by viewing our useful FAQ document, or read our step-by-step guides below.
Or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.