Development and girls summer soccer camps announced
9th July 2015
Swansea City Development and girls Soccer Camps return this July and August to six locations across South Wales.
Coaches from Swans Academy and Development Centre will deliver football sessions over five weeks, helping young players' develop their skills for just £10 per day.
The camps are open to boys and girls of all abilities from age five to 14 and run from Monday 20th July to Friday, August 28.
Camps will be taking place at Cwmdu Development Centre in Swansea and at Carmarthen Leisure Centre with sessions also available in Aberdare, Aberystwyth, Lampeter and Merthyr.
Continuing our dedication to girl's football, four days of girls-only sessions will also be taking place this summer at Cwmdu Development Centre on selected dates in July and August.
A full list and dates are available below.
Bookings for Swans half term soccer camps will ONLY be taken online via our new Swans Academy website at - www.swansacademy.co.uk - simply head to the homepage.
Follow our simple step-by-step below. Booking takes less than five minutes!
Five simple steps to book your place:
1. To book Swans Development camps click HERE
2. Choose which football session location you want to take part in, click the 'selection' box on the right of screen.
3. Fill in the booking information form below including your email, read information & submit.
4. Pay online via credit or debit card & submit.
5. All booked on! Look out for confirmation email!
Selected kit will also be available to purchase at each location - subject to availability. Children who book a place MUST bring a suitable drink (no fizzy drinks), a healthy packed lunch, training wear, football boots/trainers suitable for indoor or 3G surface (no studs) and shin pads.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Swans Development Centre at Cwmdu on 01792 584143
List of Half-Term Soccer Camps
Swans Development Camps
- Cwmdu Development Centre, SA5 8JF: 9am - 1pm
Six weeks of sessions Monday to Friday from 20th July to 28th August
- Aberdare, Sobell Sports Centre, CF44 7RP: 9am-1pm
Week 1 - 3/4/5 August
Week 2 - 24/25/26 August
- Carmarthen Leisure Centre, SA31 3NQ: 9am-1pm
Week 1 - 23/24 July
Week 2 - 27/28 August
- Merthyr, Merthyr Town FC, CF47 8RS: 9am-3.30pm
- Aberystwyth, Blaendolau Playing Field, SY23 3SR: 9am-1pm
Week 1 - 30/31 July
Week 2 - 17/18 August
- Lampeter, Leisure Centre, SA48 7BX: 10am-2pm
Week 1 - 27/28 July
Week 2 - 20/21 August
Girls only half-term soccer camps
- Cwmdu Development Centre, SA5 8JF: 1pm-5pm
Week 1 - 4/6 August
Week 2 - 25/27 August
PLEASE NOTE: In event of a player appearance, Swansea City AFC are not liable for any merchandise that is signed without parental permission.