Hospitality with history
Make your matchday experience one to remember at the Liberty Stadium with a specialised Swansea City hospitality package.
We have a number of fantastic packages available for individual matches and for the entire season as the Swans enter the Championship campaign under new boss Graham Potter.
And following the first instalment of our hospitality spotlight on the new Legends Lounge, we bring you the benefits of signing up to the 1912 Heritage.
Named after the club’s founding year, the 1912 Heritage embodies the spirit of Swansea City while delivering an unrivalled hospitality experience with premium seating, locally-sourced gourmet cuisine and an abundance of in-lounge activity.
Hosted by one of Wales’ most popular performers, Kevin Johns MBE and club ambassador Lee Trundle, each matchday promises to offer the peak of entertainment, including the exclusive opportunity for you to meet Swans stars from the past and present.
We also have two bonus features for the 2018-19 package.
The first is the introduction of all-inclusive beer, house wine and soft drinks up until kick-off.
You will also get the perfect gift for all Swans fans - if you're birthday falls in the same month as the match you attend then you will attend for free if you are accompanied by three full paying guests.
The 1912 Heritage
- Matchday hosted by Kevin Johns MBE and Club Ambassador Lee Trundle
- Pre-match special guest appearances
- Four course meal (fourth course served post-match)
- All-inclusive beer, house wine and soft drinks until kick-off
- Complimentary half-time tea, coffee and Welsh cakes
- First-team player meet and greet **
- Waitress drinks service
- Premium stadium seating
- Exclusive lounge access
- Souvenir Swansea City lanyard
- In-lounge competitions to win signed merchandise
- In-lounge shopping service direct via hostess
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Parking options available
- Transferable membership*
- Free non-matchday box hire (subject to a minimum catering spend of just £50) *
- 10% off room hire for larger events*
- Priority to book for other club organised events i.e. dinners, corporate away days etc*
*Seasonal membership only
**Subject to availability
Seasonal: £1,799 per adult (plus VAT); £949.50 per child (plus VAT)
Match by match: £119 per adult (plus VAT); £99 per child (plus VAT)
Contact the dedicated hospitality team on 01792 616628 or firstname.lastname@example.org