Jack Army membership for our seventh season in the Premier League will be available for renewal and applications from Tuesday, May 30.
Costing as little as £7.50, Jack Army membership gives Swans fans a range of benefits – from Loyalty Cash to ticketing priority – and will once again be available next week.
Members will again be able to take advantage of our #WeAreTwenty campaign which allow our fans to travel to away grounds for no more than £20, going one better than the Premier League’s £30 cap on away ticket prices.
With the Swans’ Premier League status confirmed for another season, the campaign will give travelling Jacks the opportunity to visit the likes of Old Trafford, Wembley and Stamford Bridge - home of champions Chelsea - for no more than £20 when tickets are purchased through our Jack Army membership scheme.
Available for just £7.50* for 2017/18 Season Ticket Holders and Premier Club Members, and £22.50* for Non-Season Ticket Holders, signing up entitles members to an array of benefits including:
• Benefit from our #WeAreTwenty campaign pledging that no away ticket purchased through our Jack Army membership scheme will cost no more than £20.**
• Ticketing priority for home and away games before they go on general sale.
• Receive 5% Loyalty Cash when purchasing Swans merchandise to spend in store and online on anything from kit to DVDs when using your card.
• Membership will allow you to link to family and friends so that you can buy tickets together providing you are all members, which can be done online only.
Additionally, for those current members choosing to renew for 2017-18, as a thank you, the following points will be added to your account upon your renewal:
• Accounts with 150–200 points will receive 12 pts
• Accounts with 100-149 points will receive 8 pts
• Accounts with 50-99 points will receive 6 pts
• Accounts with 35-49 points will receive 4 pts
Current members wishing to renew will need to keep their current card as their new membership for the 2017-18 campaign will be uploaded onto the same card.
All current Jack Army members are also reminded that their Loyalty Cash will be void after May 31. Supporters who purchase a 2017/18 Jack Army membership will be able to earn Loyalty Cash from June 1st which will expire on May 31, 2018.
Purchase your Jack Army membership from Tuesday, May 30 HERE and find out more about Loyalty Cash HERE.
*Please note, a £2.50 booking fee will apply when purchasing membership.
** #WeAreTwenty prices are only applied in the Jack Army windows of sale. Standard pricing applies in the general sale windows.
Terms & conditions
• The Jack Army Card remains the property of Swansea City at all times and its use is subject to rigid compliance with the terms and conditions set out below.
• Loyalty Cash can be earned and redeemed on Swansea City merchandise from the June 1. Any Loyalty Cash left or ‘pending’ after May 31, 2018 will be voided.
• Where current members have 34 points or less, they will be left with zero loyalty points when they renew.
• Swansea City and/or the Stadium Management Company reserve the right to withdraw the Membership Card from any person at any time, should that person contravene any ground regulations.
• The dates of the league matches may have to be altered during the season in consequence of cup ties etc, and Jack Army members are asked to note these alterations as published in the press.
• The Membership Card will not admit children accompanying the holder. The card holder is asked to carry proof of identification with them whilst attending the stadium.
• Rights of admission are reserved.
• If your card is lost, a duplicate may be obtained from the ticket office subject to payment of an administration fee, and subject to the discretion of the club and the Stadium Management.
• For full T&Cs, please visit www.eticketing.co.uk/swanstickets
Please note, the club shop at the Liberty Stadium will be open later on Tuesday (12pm-5pm) due to the Ospreys’ stock take.
Fans can, however, still shop in person at Debenhams Swansea and online via swansdirect.com if they wanted to purchase items before noon.