Jack Army Memberships on sale for 2021-22 season
Swansea City is delighted to announce the return of the Jack Army membership for the 2021-22 season.
After postponing the scheme for the 2020-21 season due to matches being played behind closed doors as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, the membership will return at prices of £10* for season ticket holders and £25* for non-season ticket holders. Click HERE to purchase.
Fans who sign up to the scheme can look forward to a range of benefits.
Jack Army members will have priority access to purchasing tickets ahead of any general sale window when crowds return. This will apply to both home and away league fixtures, with additional opportunities including discount on home match tickets and cashback on retail purchases.
Please note this membership does not include pre-season friendlies.
2021-22 ticket prices
The prices detailed below are for home match tickets in the 2021-22 season, and the price if they are purchased with a Jack Army membership:
Adults - £27.50 (£25 with Jack Army discount).**
Over-65s – £15 (£12.50 with Jack Army discount).**
Student – £15 (£12.50 with Jack Army discount).**
Under-18s – £12.50 (£10 with Jack Army discount).**
Under-12s – £10 (£7.50 with Jack Army discount).**
Supporters aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
**A booking fee of £2.50 applies when purchasing tickets over the phone with the Ticket Office. There is no booking fee for online purchases, where fans will either receive a print at home or a digital in-app ticket.
Please note: The Ticket Office remains closed for all in-person visits. For any queries, supporters are advised to contact the Ticket Office by email on email@example.com.
“As a club, we see the Jack Army membership as an opportunity for supporters to have priority access when crowds do return and enjoy what they have missed out on for so many months,” said Swansea City’s head of commercial, Rebecca Edwards-Symmons.
“We also anticipate there will be a lot of excitement around away days in the near future. We acknowledge that our loyal fans have been unable to travel like they usually would have and foresee that many of our supporters will be looking to take advantage of the chance to once again attend matches up and down the country.
“This season, the club will also be introducing an under-12s match ticket for the first time, with an ambition to get Junior Jacks experiencing live football from a young age. With the discount, under-12s will be able to watch their Swans heroes from just £7.50 through their membership.”
The Jack Army membership is priced at £10* for 2021-22 season ticket holders and corporate guests, and £25* for non-season ticket holders. Aside from priority ticketing benefits, Jack Army members can also expect the following**:
- Discount on home match ticket purchases.
- Ten per cent off stadium tours.
- Ten per cent off Swansea City matchday hospitality.
- Five per cent loyalty cash back on retail purchases.
- Ten per cent off room hire at the Stadium.
Click HERE to purchase.
*Subject to a £2.50 booking fee per membership. Please note the booking fee is not chargeable by the club, but is a fee charged by Ticketmaster.
**Please note, some of the benefits are subject to stadium availability. Terms and conditions apply.
EXISTING 2019-20 MEMBERS
For those existing 2019-20 members who were unable to use their membership during the 2020-21 campaign, and are choosing to renew for the 2021-22 season, as a thank you the following points will be added to your account ahead of the new season:
- Accounts with 150–200 points will receive 12 points.
- Accounts with 100-149 points will receive 8 points.
- Accounts with 50-99 points will receive 6 points.
- Accounts with 35-49 points will receive 4 points.
Fans who purchase will receive a new Jack Army membership card in advance of the first home fixture against Sheffield United (August 14).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Jack Army membership card remains the property of Swansea City at all times and its use is subject to rigid compliance with the terms and conditions set out below.
- Loyalty Cash can be earned and redeemed on Swansea City merchandise from the day you purchase your new Jack Army membership. It will take 14 days for loyalty cash to show in your online account. Any Loyalty Cash left or ‘pending’ from the 2020-21 season has expired.
- Loyalty points are accrued on a seasonal basis. Where current jack army members have 34 points or fewer, they will be left with zero points when they renew.
- Swansea City season ticket holders will receive 23 loyalty points at the start of the 2021-22 season.
- Swansea City reserve the right to withdraw the membership card from any person at any time, should that person contravene any ground regulations.
- If your card is lost, a duplicate may be obtained from the ticket office subject to payment of an administration fee, and subject to the discretion of the club.
- Emails of on-sale dates for each match will be sent to members who have opted in to receive ticketing news. If you would like to receive them, please make sure you have opted in.
- For full T&Cs, please visit www.eticketing.co.uk/swanstickets.