Jack Frost Christmas Bonanza
Swansea City is getting in the festive spirit ahead of the holiday season, and has teamed up with its partners to bring supporters the Jack Army Frost Christmas Bonanza.
The Christmas Bonanza is an online raffle, where supporters can purchase virtual tickets to be in with the chance of winning a range of prizes, kindly donated by our sponsors and partners.
All monies raised will be donated to the charitable arm of the club, the Swansea City AFC Foundation, to help with the work they carry out throughout our local communities.
Newly rebranded this season, the Swansea City AFC Foundation has been working at the heart of the community for more than 10 years, striving to inspire and engage people from all backgrounds across south west Wales.
“The Swansea City AFC Foundation reaches so many touch points of our community. However, the Foundation are mostly supported through grants from the Premier League Charitable Fund, and those funds are restricted to specific projects,” said Swansea City chief executive, Julian Winter.
“Therefore, we are seeking to raise additional funds which are not restricted to such projects, allowing the Foundation the flexibility to help more people in our community.
“The Christmas Bonanza will help us to raise additional funds for the Foundation but will also allow our supporters to get their hands on some unique prizes, in time for the Christmas holidays.”
Tickets cost £2 for one virtual ticket, and £10 for six. Tickets can be purchased through our eTicketing platform below and are available until midnight on Sunday, December 19.
Please note, tickets are virtual, and supporters will not receive any physical tickets. Due to the nature of the prizes, only UK residents will be eligible to enter. Please see terms and conditions at the bottom of this story.
From December 1 until December 20, winners will be announced via social media, and contacted via the email address provided at the time of purchase to claim their prize.
The prizes up for grabs include:
- 180 x 120 rug kindly donated by Budget Carpets.
- £50 voucher for Roma 2000 kindly donated by Roma 2000.
- Two £50 Tesco vouchers kindly donated by Ammcom.
- Three-course meal for two people kindly donated by The Secret.
- Full specification task chair kindly donated by Ministry of Furniture.
- Nintendo Switch kindly donated by SA1 Solutions.
- Heart-shaped Mirror kindly donated by Happy Home Furnishers.
- One night bed and breakfast at Village Swansea kindly donated by Village Hotel.
- Professional Car Valet kindly donated by Sinclair Group.
- Football party with guests Leon Britton and Lee Trundle kindly donated by Pure Football.
- Two, 1 night stays including breakfast at Morgans Hotel kindly donated by Swansea.com.
- Two passes to the Alan Curtis Club hospitality and chauffeur service kindly donated by DWJ Wealth Management.
- 2021/22 clothing bundle kindly donated by Joma.
- Signed shirt kindly donated by Swansea University.
- Mascot package kindly donated by Westacres.
- Laurent Perrier Rose gift set* kindly donated by Amroc Heating Services.
- Two bottles of Champagne* kindly donated by Peter Lynn & Partners.
- Free family bowling experience kindly donated by Superbowl.
- A £50 ND John wine merchants voucher* kindly donated by Dawsons.
- Vodafone Business Lounge for a game kindly donated by Vodafone Business.
- Made to measure Swans blackout roller blind, including installation, kindly donated by Janela Shutters & Blinds.
- A £100 Amazon voucher kindly donated by Digital NRG.
- Alcohol bundle* kindly donated by Molson Coors.
- Gift box with a selection of fine coffees kindly donated by Gower Coffee.
- Stadium tour for 10 people kindly donated by Swansea City AFC.
- Swans gift delivered by Lee Trundle kindly donated by Swansea City AFC.
- Family season tickets kindly donated by Swansea City AFC.
- Signed ball kindly donated by Swansea City AFC.
- Hospitality kindly donated by Swansea City AFC.
- Two half season tickets donated by Swansea City AFC.
Terms and conditions
All entrants for each prize draw will be placed into a draw and the winner will be chosen at random by computer. If the selected winner does not meet the eligibility criteria in condition, we will re-draw and select an alternative winner. Swansea City AFC reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value if a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Swansea City AFC control. Each prize will also be subject to its own Terms and Conditions and expiry dates. Selected prizes may have an age restriction, which are marked above with an Asterix. Any prize containing alcohol must be collected from the Swansea.com Stadium and ID will be required. Any personal information you provide to us to enter the competition will only be used for the purposes of administering the competition and will not be passed on to any third parties.