MATCH PREVIEW: Manchester City v Swans
12th December 2015
The Swans will be hoping to turn their fortunes around when they face Manchester City on Saturday (3pm).
Swansea head to the Etihad Stadium after a difficult week which saw Garry Monk leave his position as manager along with three members of his coaching team.
Alan Curtis will be in the dugout for Saturday's clash as the visitors look to bounce back from last weekend's home defeat against Leicester.
Manchester City, meanwhile, could go back to the top of the table with victory at the Etihad Stadium.
LAST FIVE MEETINGS
Swansea 2-4 Man City - May 2015
Man City 2-1 Swansea - November 2014
Swansea 2-3 Man City - January 2014
Man City 3-0 Swansea - December 2013
Swansea 0-0 Man City - May 2013
- Manuel Pellegrini's side have won 13 and lost two of their last 15 Premier League home games
- Wilfried Bony has scored four goals in the last three Premier League meetings between Man City and Swansea, three for the Welsh side and one in the last meeting as a Man City player
- Yaya Toure has scored four goals in the last three league meetings between Man City and Swansea
- Man City have had the most different scorers in the Premier League this season (13), while Swansea have had the joint-fewest (four, alongside Watford and Stoke)
- Ashley Williams has blocked 22 opposition shots this season, more than any other player in the Premier League
You can follow all the action from the Etihad Stadium via Twitter @SwansOfficial, on Facebook and through the official website.
READ MORE . . .