MATCH PREVIEW: Swans v Southampton
13th February 2016
Swansea City will be hoping to continue their unbeaten run when they face Southampton on Saturday (3pm).
In the second of back-to-back home games, the Swans welcome Ronald Koeman's in-form side to the Liberty Stadium on the back of last weekend's draw against Crystal Palace.
Swansea were denied a third win in four matches when they were pegged back against Alan Pardew's men to sit four points clear of the relegation zone.
But they now face a Southampton team that is on a five-match unbeaten run - including four straight wins - and without having conceded a goal in over 450 minutes of Premier League action.
WHAT THEY SAID
Swans Head Coach Francesco Guidolin: "We must be more clinical in order to win matches.
"We have to take each game as it comes at the moment and our concentration is on Southampton because that is the priority.
"It will be a difficult game because they are a good team with good players but we have the chance to play well and to win the game so I am confident."
Southampton boss Ronald Koeman: "We expect a difficult game, because they also have four games in a row without defeat and the new manager brings in detail some changes in the team and changes in the system.
"We know what we can expect. It's always difficult to beat them at home, but ok the confidence is in the team, we are playing well, we are defending well and we are looking forward to this Saturday."
LAST FIVE MEETINGS
Southampton 3-1 Swansea - September 2015
Southampton 0-1 Swansea - February 2015
Swansea 0-1 Southampton - September 2014
Swansea 0-1 Southampton - May 2014
Southampton 2-0 Swansea - October 2013
- Gylfi Sigurdsson has scored five goals in his last six Premier League appearances for Swansea, the same number as he managed in his previous 33 apps in the competition
- Southampton have won four and lost just one of the seven Barclays Premier League games against Swansea City
- Southampton have scored a league-high 10 headed goals in the Premier League this season
- Fraser Forster has kept five Premier League clean sheets in a row in 2015/16 since coming back from injury and he has saved all 14 of the shots he's faced in the competition this season
- Saints midfielder Victor Wanyama - who scored the winner in this fixture last season - is suspended after being sent off against West Ham last weekend
You can follow all the action from the Liberty Stadium on Twitter @SwansOfficial, on Facebook and through the official website.