MATCH PREVIEW: Watford v Swans
12th September 2015
The Swans will be looking to continue their unbeaten start to the campaign when they face Watford on Saturday (3pm).
Garry Monk's side travel to Vicarage Road as the Barclays Premier League returns after the first international break of the season.
Swansea have enjoyed a positive start to the campaign - including a memorable victory over Manchester United last time out - and currently sit fourth in the table.
Watford, meanwhile, have drawn three out of their first four games after winning promotion from the Championship, while Quique Sanchez Flores's side have scored just twice so far.
WHAT THE MANAGERS SAID
Watford boss Quique Sanchez Flores: "Swansea are a good team. We have been analysing them during the last week and they play good, they have a good balance in defence, and they manage their transitions.
"They are a tough team, of course, but we will always do our best and we know that we have the possibility to win this match."
Swans boss Garry Monk: "They (Watford) won't fear us but we need to show what we're about. We will look to impose ourselves, we can stand up to the physical aspect of the game and we've shown we're a good team.
"It will be a good atmosphere, they will try and make it difficult for us but if we can show the same focus and attitude that we have done so far then hopefully we can come away with the result we want."
LAST FIVE MEETINGS
Swansea 1-1 Watford - March 2011
Watford 2-3 Swansea - September 2010
Watford 0-1 Swansea - March 2010
Swansea 1-1 Watford - August 2009
Watford 2-0 Swansea - February 2009
- Watford are without a win in their last four league meetings with Swansea (D2 L2)
- Bafétimbi Gomis has scored in each of his first four games of this season. Only four players have managed to score in their first five (Micky Quinn, Ian Marshall, Wayne Rooney and Jose Reyes
- Gomis has also scored nine goals in his last 10 Premier League games
- Only Arsenal's Santi Cazorla (16) has created more goal-scoring chances in the Premier League this season than Jonjo Shelvey (14)
- Watford players have racked up 91 interceptions so far this season, more than any other side
You can follow all the action from Vicarage Road via Twitter @SwansOfficial, on Facebook and through the official website.
Supporters travelling to Watford should be aware that building work is taking place at the away end of Vicarage Road.
Swans fans are asked to arrive 15 minutes earlier than usual due to the temporary turnstiles in operation, while a team of meeters and greeters will assist where necessary.
READ MORE . . .