Come and join us for our dedicated business match against Blackburn Rovers on Tuesday, October 23 in our 1912 Heritage Suite, where you could win matchday LED minutes and more.
The event will feature guest speakers and insights from local business leaders.
You can enjoy 90 minutes of fine dining and business networking with your guests pre-match and then absorb 90 minutes of exciting and entertaining football from Graham Potter’s Swansea City side.
Whether you are looking to entertain clients, reward employees or engage with your customers, we have an award-winning hospitality package available:
- Matchday hosted by Kevin Johns MBE, club ambassador Lee Trundle and guest host Peter Lynn (Peter Lynn and Partners)
- Four-course meal (fourth course served post-match)
- All-inclusive beer, house wine and soft drinks until kick-off
- In-lounge competition to win matchday exposure package for your business at an upcoming fixture
- Networking opportunities
- Complimentary half-time tea, coffee and Welshcakes
- First-team player meet and greet **
- Premium stadium seating
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet
- Parking options available
PRICE: £75 (usually £119)
Table of 10: £650
For more information or to book contact the dedicated hospitality team on 01792 616628 or [email protected]
All prices are plus VAT.