Ivor Allchurch, Mel Charles, Robbie James, Alan Curtis, John Toshack, Lee Trundle, Leon Britton... just some of the legends who have worn the colours of Swansea City Football Club over the years.
Now, in honour of those many Swans greats, the club is launching a new ‘Legends Lounge’ at the Liberty Stadium where fans can enjoy the company of some fantastic players from our past and the greats of today.
Hosted in a newly refurbished lounge, this exclusive club for season 2018-19 will provide guests with the ultimate in comfort and sophistication to enjoy their matchday experience at the Liberty.
Limited to just 120 guests, the Legends Lounge will be hosted by Alan Curtis, someone who epitomises everything great about Swansea City, and a selection of former players who will be only too happy to regale tales of past glories.
The Legends Lounge will include:
- Matchday host and club legend Alan Curtis
- Former players as special guests
- Exclusive to only 120 guests
- One-course pre-match meal
- Complimentary drinks at half-time
- In-lounge competitions to win signed merchandise
- Newly created suite with granite bar, lounge and booth seating
- Displays of historic memorabilia celebrating the club’s heritage, history and tradition
- Custom Legends Lounge tie to compliment the traditional dress code
- Free non-matchday box hire (subject to a minimum catering spend of just £50)
- Private annual tour of Fairwood Training Ground
- Dedicated matchday concierge
- 10 per cent off room hire for larger events
- Priority to book for other club organised events ie dinners, corporate away days etc
For further information or to book your seasonal package, please contact our dedicated hospitality team on 01792 616628 or [email protected].