Swans v Hull City: Matchday information
17th August 2016
Premier League football returns to the Liberty Stadium on Saturday when the Swans host Hull City in SA1.
With the big kick-off just days away, Swans season ticket holders are advised of the following information ahead of our clash with the Tigers...
- Existing season ticket holders are advised to continue to use their current season card, unless they have changed name, seats or price class.
- Existing season tickets holders can have their season cards replaced if the barcode is fading. Please take your card to the Ticket Office for it to be replaced.
- Ticket enquiries on a matchday can be made before 1pm. However, fans are advised to make any checks with the Ticket Office prior to Saturday to avoid queues. Supporters with any season ticket issues after 1pm on a matchday will receive a match ticket for their seat, while their new season ticket will follow in the post.
- If existing or new season ticket holders are uncertain about the status of their season card, please contact the Ticket Office on 0844 815 6665.
- Supporters are also reminded that any Junior upgrades in the South Stand will be charged at full price.
Tickets for Saturday's fixture against Hull are still on sale at the following prices:
Adults - £35
Concessions (over-60s, students, under-16s) - £17.50
Tickets can be purchased online HERE, in-person at the Ticket Office or by contacting 0844 815 6665.*
Supporters will be awarded one Jack Army point for this fixture.
*Calls cost 7p per minute plus your standard network rate.