Our festive fixture against Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday, December 15 will see the ultimate Christmas party take place in the 1912 Heritage hospitality lounge, with a four-course meal, all-inclusive drinks until kick-off and premium seating to watch the action unfold.
From a sophisticated and luxurious matchday to an informal and affordable day out, we have something to suit the tastes of every supporter.
As Kevin Johns will be on pantomime duty, the 1912 Heritage will be hosted by Jack to a King executive producer, singer songwriter, TV and radio presenter and lifelong Swans fan Mal Pope.
He will join club ambassador Lee Trundle and guest speaker Neville Southall, the former Wales international keeper.
The 1912 Heritage includes:
- Matchday hosted by Mal Pope and club ambassador Lee Trundle
- Pre-match special guest appearance: Neville Southall
- Four-course meal (fourth course served post-match)
- All-inclusive beer, house wine and soft drinks until kick-off
- Complimentary half-time tea, coffee and Welsh cakes
- First-team player meet and greet **
- Private table for your party in the lounge
- Waitress drinks service
- Premium stadium seating
- Exclusive lounge access
- Souvenir Swansea City lanyard
- In-lounge competitions to win signed merchandise
- In-lounge shopping service direct via hostess
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Parking options available
**Subject to availability
The cost: £119 per adult (plus VAT) £99 per child (plus VAT)
Season ticket holder: £99 per adult (plus VAT) £79 per child (plus VAT) T’s & C’s applicable
Book a table of 10 and the host goes free.
For further information or to book your Christmas Party in the 1912 Heritage for the Swans v Sheffield Wednesday please contact our dedicated hospitality team on 01792 616628 or [email protected].