Swansea City half term soccer camps
21st October 2015
Swansea City Development, Girls and Community Trust soccer camps return this Monday to 16 locations across South Wales.
Coaches from Swans Community Trust schools project and Swans Development Centre will deliver football sessions for five days across South Wales, helping young players develop their skills for just £10 per day.
The camps are open to boys and girls of all abilities from age five to 12 and run from Monday, October 26 to Friday, October 30.
Camps will be taking place as near as Swans Development Centre in Cwmdu and Pentrehafod School in Swansea with the chance to train with Swans coaches further afield with sessions in Brecon, Cardigan, Aberystwyth and Merthyr.
Continuing our dedication to girls football, a girls-only camp will also take place at Cwmdu Development Centre on Wednesday 28th.
A full list and dates are available HERE
Bookings for Swans half-term soccer camps will ONLY be taken online via our Swans Academy website at www.swansacademy.co.uk - simply head to the homepage.
Follow our step-by-step guide below. Booking takes less than 5 minutes.
Five simple steps to book your place:
1. To book:-
- Swans Development camps CLICK HERE
- Girls Development camps CLICK HERE
- Community Trust run camps CLICK HERE
2. Choose which football session location you want to take part in, click the 'selection' box on the right of screen.
3. Fill in the booking information form below including your email, read information & submit.
4. Pay online via credit or debit card & submit.
5. All booked on! Look out for confirmation email!
Children who book a place MUST bring a suitable drink (no fizzy drinks), a healthy packed lunch, training wear, football boots/trainers suitable for indoor or 3G surface (no studs) and shin pads.