Swansea City supporters #GlobalSwans
22nd July 2015
We have an exciting opportunity for Swansea City fans around the world to get involved in our new #GlobalSwans photo competition.
#GlobalSwans aims to reach out to Swansea City's international supporters by sharing photos of Swans fans all over the world in their #copperstripe home jerseys.
We want to meet our fans from across the globe, from Hong Kong to Houston, from South Korea to South Africa - show us where in the world you follow the Swans!
How do I get involved?
Want to be part of our match-day experience and have your pictures featured around the Liberty Stadium for Swansea City's live Premier League home game against Manchester United on August 30?
If so, send us a picture of yourself on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram in your #copperstripe jersey, telling us your name, where you are from and using the #GlobalSwans hashtag.
We'll pick the best ones - selected winners will then have their pictures featured on the big screens and LED at the Liberty Stadium during the live home game against Manchester United, in our match day magazine, TV artwork and via our social media channels.
Competition closes on August 5, 2015.
Terms & conditions:
• All entries become the property of Swansea City AFC.
• Any personal information you provide us to enter the competition will only be used for the purposes of administering the competition and marketing, and will not be passed on to any third parties.
• Swansea City can publish the names and photographs of the winners to publicise the competition and for marketing purposes after the competition closing date.
• The photo entered must have the entrant and the 2015-16 #copperstripe jersey included and must have the #GlobalSwans hashtag in the comment/tweet.
- Buy tickets for forthcoming friendly matches
- VIDEO: Swans U21s prepare for tour test
- HIGHLIGHTS: Swans 2 1860 Munich 1
- Chelsea tickets on sale