COMPETITION TUESDAY: Win a customised Swans flag
15th March 2016
It's Tuesday, and that means it's competition time at Swansea City.
We want Swans fans to get creative for the latest giveaway that will see one of our #GlobalSwans win a flag they've designed.
From Abertawe to Zimbabwe, #GlobalSwans proudly fly our flag and now we're giving one fan the chance to win their very own customised flag, printed and donated by MrFlag®.
Whether you chant in Chicago, sing in Singapore or tune into games from Turkey, this is a great chance for you to further your support by waving your flag or hanging it in your local - wherever in the world that may be.
Fans are invited to submit their flag designs and a selection will be shortlisted and put to the public vote on social media where fans can vote for their favourite using #GlobalSwans.
The flag dimensions are 5x3ft/60x36in/152x91cm and need to be sent in pdf/jpeg format and emailed to email@example.com along with your name, address, telephone number and date of birth. If the file is too big to send via email, please submit your entry via WeTransfer HERE. The competition will close on Monday, April 4.
Terms & conditions
- Entries will be valid from Tuesday, March 15 until 5pm (GMT) on April 4. Any entries received after that will not be considered for the competition.
- All entries must include an official club crest. If you are unsure on what crest you can use, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries must follow the specifications stated above.
- Shortlisted entries will be announced via Twitter the week after the closing date.
- The competition could be changed or ended at any time with club discretion.
- By entering this competition, you are giving the club permission to contact you regarding your entry and to use your artwork to promote #GlobalSwans in the future. If you want to receive marketing information about general club news, ticketing, hospitality and merchandise then please state in your email that you would like to be added to the mailing list.
READ MORE . . .
- TOP-FLIGHT JACKS: Dudley Lewis
- PREVIEW: Wolves U21s v Swans U21s
- Make the most of our 50% sale
- We must show positive response, says Emnes
Tweets by @SwansOfficial