COMPETITION TUESDAY: Win new away shirt and Chelsea tickets
23rd June 2015
It's Competition Tuesday time, and we have a fantastic prize up for grabs!
To celebrate the launch of our new Adidas navy green away shirt, Swansea City fans have the chance to win the replica shirt and two tickets to our first away game of the season.
The Swans travel to Stamford Bridge to face Chelsea on the opening weekend of the Barclays Premier League on Saturday, August 8 (Note: fixture date subject to change).
To enter, simply visit http://www.swanscopperstripe.com/awaydaycomp/ and fill in your details.
The deadline for the competition is midnight on Sunday, June 28 and the winner will be contacted on Monday, June 29.
Terms and Conditions:
• The prize includes one signed 2015/16 away jersey plus two tickets to see Chelsea v Swansea at Stamford Bridge on Saturday, August 8 at 3pm (Please note that the date and time are subject to change)
• The prize does not cover the cost of travel or accommodation. Only one entry per person will be considered for the prize draw
• All entrants will be placed into a draw and the winner will be chosen at random by computer
• If the selected winner does not meet the eligibility criteria in condition, we will re-draw and select an alternative winner
• Swansea City AFC reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value if a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the control of Swansea City AFC
• All entries become the property of Swansea City AFC
• Any personal information you provide to us to enter the competition will only be used for the purposes of administering the competition and marketing, and will not be passed on to any third parties
• Swansea City can publish the names and photographs of the winners to publicise the prize-giving presentation after the closing date of the competition
• Competition ends at midnight on Sunday, June 28 and the winner will be contacted on Monday, June 29