COMPETITION: Win a £500 hotel stay and four Swans tickets
It's time for another competition, and this week's prize is the ultimate away-day package for any Swansea City fan.
As the Premier League enters a crucial period in the season, each game is vital for the Swans as we look to retain our top-flight status.
And we have a prize to give away that you won't want to miss out on.
Paul Clement's side visit Old Trafford on Sunday, April 30 to take on Manchester United, and you could be there cheering on the boys.
We have four tickets to give away to one lucky fan, but that's not all!
With the game kicking off at noon, we've teamed up with our preferred hotel booking partner HotelPlanner.com to offer one lucky fan a £500 hotel stay to make the most of your trip. Full terms and conditions can be found below.
All you have to do is enter your details on the link HERE
Deadline for entries is Monday, April 10.
Terms and conditions
- Your free rooms must be booked through the website via HotelPlanner.com/Voucher
- Your grand total including all taxes and fees must be the same or lower than your voucher amount. The remaining balance will be void.
- You can only book one single transaction
- You can not apply the voucher to an existing booking as a credit or refund
- You must book a "Pay Now" rate type
- You must book your rooms before Monday, April 24, 2017
- No changes or cancellations are allowed after booking
- Your voucher can not be split between multiple bookings
- Winner must show proof of matchday ticket
Read the full terms and conditions via the Hotel Planner website HERE. The winner will be selected at random and notified as soon as the draw is made.