Get cash back on Swans merchandise
26th December 2016
Pick up a Swans treat this Christmas and you could get cash back!
From today until January 1, 2017, fans who spend £40 or more across our 2016/17 blue, purple or green training wear ranges will receive £5 back in loyalty cash, which can then be spent back on any Swans merchandise.
Available in store at the Liberty Stadium and Cwmdu, as well as online at swansdirect.com, the promotion will be running until New Year's Day, enabling fans to earn their cash before we face West Ham this afternoon, as well as the New Year's Eve Premier League tie against Bournemouth.
Jack Army members who bought a ticket for the fixtures against West Ham today and Bournemouth on New Years Eve (in the Jack Army window), and earned £5 loyalty cash, will be able to spend it in store and online from Tuesday (Dec 27) and Sunday (Jan 1) respectively.
Fans are reminded that they can earn loyalty cash on all purchases both online and instore by scanning your card at the till or by logging in online. For more information about earning Loyalty Cash, click HERE.
If you haven't already started earning Loyalty Cash and you're a Jack Army member, click HERE, or if you want to become a Cash Member, clickHERE
Terms & conditions
• £5 loyalty cash bonus applies only to training wear purchases of £40 or more, in the stadium club shop, Cwmdu Store and at www.swansdirect.com between Monday, December 26, 2016 and Sunday, January 1, 2017.
• To receive the £5 loyalty cash bonus, the £40 spend on training wear must be made in the same transaction.
• Any cancellation or refund of part of the transaction, which takes it under the £40 spend, would result in a loyalty cash % only being allocated on the new transaction amount.
• If part of the training wear purchase is paid by Swans Cash, the £5 loyalty cash bonus will only be earnt if the net spend that is not paid by Swans Cash is £40 or more.
• Fans must show their season ticket card, Jack army membership card or cash member card in store to receive the £5 loyalty cash bonus (if lost please contact the ticket office).
• Supporters wishing to order online will have to sign in to their Season Ticket, Jack Army or Cash Member account in order to earn the £5 loyalty cash bonus on their training wear purchase.
• Your Swans Cash balance will be updated 14 days after the relevant qualifying purchase. To check your current balance please log on to www.myswans.com with your account number and post code (format SA1 2FA)
• Offer could be changed or ended at any time with club discretion.
• Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
• Offer subject to availability
• Whilst stocks last
• Excludes Debenhams