Get Leon and Lee to your school fair
Swansea City club ambassadors Lee Trundle and Leon Britton will be getting into the Christmas spirit early next month in a bid to boost the fundraising efforts of 10 local schools.
The popular pair will be out and about at various school Christmas fairs, helping the community raise much-needed funds for educational supplies and equipment.
November is always the key time for schools to hold their fairs – and the two Swans legends have made themselves available to go along to 10 lucky schools.
“We understand how important it is for schools to raise independent funds,” said Leon.
“We are also looking forward to meeting the children and parents, signing a few autographs and pictures,” added Lee.
As for which 10 schools Lee and Leon get to visit, well that’s down to you.
If you would like your school to be considered for a visit, send us the details of your fair, including the date and time, to email@example.com by midnight on October 31.
The 10 schools will be chosen at random on November 1, with the selected schools being notified by email.
Terms and conditions
- Only one entry per school will be accepted.
- All schools will be entered into a random draw, where 10 winners will be selected.
- All entries made before midnight October 31 will be entered in the draw.
- Entries made after midnight October 31 will not be accepted
- If the selected winner does not meet the eligibility criteria in condition, we will re-draw and select an alternative winner.
- Swansea City reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value if a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the club’s control.
- Swansea City can publish the names and photographs of the winners to publicise the prize-giving presentation after the closing date of the prize draw.