Half-term Soccer Camps return
6th May 2015
Swansea City Development and Community Trust Soccer Camps return this May half-term to 16 locations across South Wales.
Coaches from Swans Development Centre and Community Trust schools project will deliver football sessions for four days across South Wales, helping young players develop their skills for just £10 per day.
The camps are open to boys and girls of all abilities from age five to 14 and run from Tuesday, May 26 to Friday, May 29.
Camps will be taking place as near as Swans Development Centre in Cwmdu and Pentrehafod School in Swansea.
The chance to train with Swans coaches will once again be available further afield with sessions in Brecon, Cardigan, Aberystwyth and Ammanford.
Continuing our dedication to girl's football, two days of girls-only sessions will also take place at Cwmdu Development Centre on May 26 and 27.
Bookings for Swans half term soccer camps will ONLY be taken online via our new Swans Academy website at - www.swansacademy.co.uk - simply head to the homepage.
Follow our simple step-by-step below. Booking takes less than five minutes!
Five simple steps to book your place:
1. To book Swans Development camps CLICK HERE or to book Community Trust run camps CLICK HERE
2. Choose which football session location you want to take part in, click the 'selection' box on the right of screen.
3. Fill in the booking information form below including your email, read information & submit.
4. Pay online via credit or debit card & submit.
5. All booked on! Look out for confirmation email!
Selected kit will also be available to purchase at each location - subject to availability. Children who book a place MUST bring a suitable drink (no fizzy drinks), a healthy packed lunch, training wear, football boots/trainers suitable for indoor or 3G surface (no studs) and shin pads.
For further information please contact: email@example.com or call Swans Development Centre at Cwmdu - 01792 584143
List of Half-Term Soccer Camps
Swans Community Trust Camps
- Pentrehafod Comp, Swansea, SA1 2NN - (3 days) May 26, 27, 28: 10am - 2.30pm
- Pontardawe Leisure Centre, SA8 4EG - (2 days) May 26, 27: 10am - 2.30pm
- Haverfordwest (Taskers School), SA61 1EQ - (2 days) May 26, 27: 10am - 2.30pm
- Llanelli Leisure Centre, SA15 3AE - (2 days) May 26, 27: 10am - 2.30pm
- Brecon (Christ College), LD3 8AF - (2 days) May 28, 29: 10am - 2.30pm
- Neath Sports Centre, SA10 7BR - (2 days) May 28, 29: 10am - 2.30pm
- Pembroke Leisure Centre, SA71 4RJ - (2days) May 28, 29: 10am - 2.30pm
- Cardigan Leisure Centre, SA43 1HG - (1 day) May 29: 10am - 2.30pm
- Ammanford Leisure Centre, SA18 2NP - (1 day) May 28: 10am - 2.30pm
Swans Development Camps
- Cwmdu Development Centre, SA5 8JF - (4 days) May 26, 27, 28, 29: 9am - 1pm
- Aberdare, Sobell Sports Centre, CF44 7RP - (2 days) May 26, 27: 9am - 1pm
- Aberystwyth, Blaendolau Playing Field, SY23 3FL - (2 days) May 28, 29: 9am - 1pm
- Carmarthen Leisure Centre, SA31 3NQ - (2 days) May 28, 29: 9am - 1pm
- Bridgend, Bryntirion Park, CF31 4JU - (1 day) May 26: 9am - 1pm
- Lampeter, Leisure Centre, SA48 7BX - (1 day) May 26: 10am - 2pm
- Treorchy, The Sports Yard, CF42 6EP - (1 day) May 28: 9am - 1pm
Girls only half-term soccer camps
- Cwmdu Development Centre, SA5 8JF - (2 days) May 26, 27: 1.30pm - 5.30pm
PLEASE NOTE: In event of a player appearance, Swansea City AFC is not liable for any merchandise that is signed without parental permission.