Half-term soccer camps return
21st May 2015
Swansea City Development and Community Trust Soccer Camps return next week to 16 locations across South Wales.
Coaches from Swans Development Centre and Community Trust schools project will deliver football sessions for 4 days across South Wales, helping budding footballers develop their skills for just £10 per day.
The camps are open to boys and girls of all abilities from ages five to 14 and run from Tuesday, May 26, to Friday, May 29.
Camps will be taking place as near as Swans Development Centre in Cwmdu and Pentrehafod School in Swansea.
The chance to train with Swans coaches will once again be available further afield with sessions in Brecon, Cardigan, Aberystwyth and Ammanford.
Continuing our dedication to girls football, two days of girls only sessions will also take place at Cwmdu Development Centre on May 26 and 27.
Bookings for Swans half term soccer camps will ONLY be taken online via our new Swans Academy website at - www.swansacademy.co.uk - simply head to the homepage.
Follow our simple step-by-step below. Booking takes less than 5 minutes!
5 simple steps to book your place:
2. Choose which football session location you want to take part in, click the 'selection' box on the right of screen.
3. Fill in the booking information form below including your email, read information & submit.
4. Pay online via credit or debit card & submit.
5. All booked on! Look out for confirmation email!
Selected kit will also be available to purchase at each location - subject to availability. Children who book a place MUST bring a suitable drink (no fizzy drinks), a healthy packed lunch, training wear, football boots/trainers suitable for indoor or 3G surface (no studs) and shin pads.
For further information please contact: email@example.com or call Swans Development Centre at Cwmdu - 01792 584143
List of Half-Term Soccer Camps:
Swans Community Trust Camps
- Pentrehafod Comp, Swansea, SA1 2NN - (3 days) 26th/27th/28th May - 10am - 2:30pm
- Pontardawe Leisure Centre, SA8 4EG - (2 days) 26th/27th May - 10am - 2.30pm
- Haverfordwest (Taskers School), SA61 1EQ - (2 days) 26th/27th - 10am - 2:30pm
- Llanelli Leisure Centre, SA15 3AE - (2 days) 26th/27th May - 10am - 2:30pm
- Brecon (Christ College), LD3 8AF - (2 days) 28th/29th May - 10am - 2:30pm
- Neath Sports Centre, SA10 7BR - (2 days) 28th/29th May - 10am - 2:30pm
- Pembroke Leisure Centre, SA71 4RJ - (2days) 28th/29th May - 10am - 2:30pm
- Cardigan Leisure Centre, SA43 1HG - (1 day) 29th May - 10am - 2:30pm
- Ammanford Leisure Centre, SA18 2NP - (1 day) 28th May - 10am - 2:30pm
Swans Development Camps
- Cwmdu Development Centre, SA5 8JF - (4 days) 26th/27th/28th/29th May - 9am - 1pm
- Aberdare, Sobell Sports Centre, CF44 7RP - (2 days) 26th/27th May - 9am - 1pm
- Aberystwyth, Blaendolau Playing Field, SY23 3FL - (2 days) 28th/29th May - 9am - 1pm
- Carmarthen Leisure Centre, SA31 3NQ - (2 days) 28th/29th May - 9am - 1pm
- Bridgend, Bryntirion Park, CF31 4JU - (1 day) 26th May - 9am - 1pm
- Lampeter, Leisure Centre, SA48 7BX - (1 day) 26th May - 10am - 2pm
- Treorchy, The Sports Yard, CF42 6EP - (1 day) 28th May - 9am - 1pm
Girls only half-term soccer camps:
- Cwmdu Development Centre, SA5 8JF - (2 days) 26th/27th May - 1:30pm to 5:30pm
PLEASE NOTE: In event of a player appearance, Swansea City AFC are not liable for any merchandise that is signed without parental permission.