Jack Army membership 2016-17
29th May 2016
To secure your Jack Army membership, clickHERE
Jack Army Membership for the Barclays Premier League 2016/17 season are now available for renewals and applications with the added benefit of being able to take advantage of our #WeAreTwenty away fan campaign.
Building on the success of our 'True to 22' initiative, our new #WeAreTwenty fan initiative pledges that away tickets purchased through our Jack Army membership scheme will cost no more than £20, meaning we've gone one better than the Premier League's £30 cap on away ticket prices.
Costing just £7.50* for 2016/17 Season Ticket Holders and Premier Club Members, and £22.50* for Non-Season Ticket Holders, signing up entitles members to an array of benefits including:
• Benefit from our new #WeAreTwenty campaign pledging that no away ticket purchased through our Jack Army membership scheme will cost no more than £20.
• Ticketing priority for home and away games before they go on general sale.
• Receive 5% Loyalty Cash when purchasing Swans merchandise to spend in store and online on anything from kit to DVDs when using your card.
• Membership will allow you to link to family and friends so that you can buy tickets together providing you are all membership, which can be done online only.
• A range of other advantages, promotions and benefits throughout the season.
All 2015/16 members will have to re-join if they want to maintain their membership and will have to keep their current card as their new membership will be uploaded on to it.
If you want to find out more about our #WeAreTwenty initiative, click HERE and if you want to find out more about our Cash Loyalty scheme, click HERE
*Please note, a £2.50 booking fee will apply when purchasing membership.