MATCH PREVIEW: Swans v Manchester City
17th May 2015
The Swans go in search of a fourth straight league win when they face Manchester City on Sunday (1.30pm).
Garry Monk's side welcome Manuel Pellegrini's charges to the Liberty Stadium on the back of three straight wins in the Barclays Premier League.
Victories over Newcastle and Stoke were followed up by last Monday's memorable win at Arsenal - a result that moved Swansea to within two points of sixth place.
Manchester City, meanwhile, are looking to finish the campaign in second place ahead of Arsenal after four straight wins.
A thumping 6-0 victory over QPR last weekend saw City move three points ahead of Arsenal, while the Gunners have a game in hand.
WHAT THEY SAID
Swans boss Garry Monk: "We've been excellent this season. There have been some great performances this year and it's got us to where we are now.
"Sunday will be our last home game of a long season and I think it's a good one for us. Our fans always get excited watching these kinds of matches and we want to make them proud once again."
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini: "We want to finish as near the top of the table as we can.
"We have had the pressure for the whole year and we played very well in December. We were at the top of the table and we had qualified for the next stage of the Champions League.
"We made some mistakes when we finished the season and that is why we were not involved in the title."
- Bafetimbi Gomis has scored four goals in his last four league appearances
- Sergio Aguero has scored the opening goal in more games than any other player this season (ten)
- Yaya Toure has scored two and assisted another in his last three Premier League appearances against the Swans
- Manchester City have averaged only one point a game from their last eight on their travels
- Since Wilfried Bony swapped the Liberty for the Etihad, Swansea have won eight games and earned 26 points - the same number as Manchester City
You can keep right up to date with events from the Liberty Stadium on Facebook, via Twitter @SwansOfficial and on the official website.