MATCH PREVIEW: Swans v QPR
2nd December 2014
The Swans play their second game in the space of four days when they face Queens Park Rangers on Tuesday (7.45pm).
Garry Monk's side welcome Rangers to the Liberty Stadium on the back of Saturday's 1-1 draw against Crystal Palace.
That result saw the Swans drop to eighth place in the Premier League table - a position in which they have yet to drop below this season.
Saturday's result also meant Monk's side have lost just once at home this season in all competitions.
By contrast, Tuesday's opponents QPR have yet to win on the road and have scored just twice away from Loftus Road this term.
However, Harry Redknapp's side will be buoyed by Saturday's 3-2 victory over Leicester - meaning the Hoops have lost just once in their last five home games.
Federico Fernandez remains the only absentee for the home side, while QPR could welcome back striker Bobby Zamora from injury.
WHAT THEY SAID
Swans boss Garry Monk: "It will be another tough game. They (QPR) will want to get some points on the board away from home and I'm sure they will come here with confidence.
"Night games are always special at the Liberty and hopefully we can put on a performance and get the three points."
QPR boss Harry Redknapp: "We have got to go there and try to get some points on the board away from home.
"But it will be a tough game. Swansea are a good team, a good club. Year after year they keep producing good teams that play good football under good managers."
- QPR are yet to keep a clean sheet on their travels, conceding 15 goals and scoring just twice.
- Swansea have taken 24 points from a possible 42 at home since Garry Monk took charge (W7, D3, L4)
- The Swans have conceded the first goal just twice this season - the fewest in the Premier League
- QPR have conceded the first goal 10 times this season - more often than any Premier League side
- Wilfried Bony has scored six goals in his last seven league games
Don't forget you follow all the action from the Liberty Stadium on Facebook, via Twitter @SwansOfficial and on the official website.