MATCH REPORT: Swans U21s 3 Crystal Palace U21s 3

9th February 2015

A stoppage-time equaliser from Connor Dymand denied Swans Under-21s a seventh win in eight matches.
The visitors went ahead early on when Fisayo Adarabioyo slotted home, but a brace from Kenji Gorre saw the Swans lead at the interval.
A Kyle de Silva penalty levelled the scores ten minutes into the second half but Josh Sheehan's strike looked to have given the hosts all three points.
However, Palace had the final say when Dymand nodded home from a corner.
The result sees the Under-21s return to top spot in Professional Development League Two South.

SWANS U21s: David Cornell, Connor Roberts, Stephen Kingsley (Raheem Hanley, 73), Alex Gogic, Giancarlo Gallifuoco, Adam King, Henry Jones, Josh Sheehan (capt), Alex Samuel (Owain Jones, 73), James Loveridge, Kenji Gorre.
SUBS NOT USED: Oliver Davies, Keston Davies, James Demetriou.

CRYSTAL PALACE U21s: David Gregery, Rodrigue N'Diane, Connor Dymand, Hiram Boateng, Sam Magri, Luke Croll, Reise Allassani, Sonny Black, Fisayo Adarabioyo (Keshi Anderson, 62), Kyle De Silva (capt), Jacob Berkeley.
SUBS NOT USED: Aaron Bussaka, Bradley Commins, Michael Phillips, Morgan Ferrier.

The Swans were looking to continue their fine run of form which saw them go 12 games unbeaten in the league, while Palace came into this contest on the back of a 3-0 victory over Brentford.
And after Alex Samuel saw a low shot saved by the legs of David Gregery, Palace broke the deadlock after 11 minutes.
Following a deep cross from Sonny Black to the far post, Fisayo Adarabioyo neatly took the ball down before sliding a shot under the body of David Cornell.
That setback galvanised the hosts and after James Loveridge fired over the bar from inside the box, they drew level with ten minutes left on the clock in the first period.
After a neat move down the left flank, Kenji Gorre beat a defender on the touchline before slotting a shot past Gregery from the tightest of angles.
And the former Manchester United man put the Swans ahead just before the interval as his 25-yard effort was spilled into his own net by the goalkeeper.

Half time: Swans 2-1 Crystal Palace 

Neither side made any changes at the break but after a slow start to the second period, the visitors hauled themselves level.
After Kyle de Silva was tripped inside the box by David Cornell, the striker stepped up himself to coolly slot home.
Henry Jones then saw a shot whistle past the right-hand post as the Swans looked to get the upper hand once more.
A double change saw Raheem Hanley and Owain Jones enter the fray and it looked to have paid dividends as the hosts went ahead again with ten minutes left to play.
After good work from Jones down the right edge of the box, he dug a cross out for Josh Sheehan who saw his left-foot shot sneak in off the post.
The home side wasted a great chance to put the game to bed as Adam King shot straight at Gregery as the game ticked into added time.
But Palace had the final say as Connor Dymand rose highest to head past Cornell and earn the visitors a share of the spoils.