Looking for the live stream?
TO PURCHASE MATCHDAY STREAMING PASS OR AUDIO, PLEASE SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
2020-21 Season Ticket Holder Streaming Information
Season ticket holders for the 2020-21 season will be emailed a promotional code on Monday 14th September for the detailed league fixtures below.
Season ticket holders are reminded that all home league fixtures will be available for live streaming, and under EFL rules is our ability to stream all of our seven away midweek League fixtures to season ticket holders. Please note, if a weekend fixture is moved to a midweek fixture or a Friday, it will not be included in the seven league midweek streaming fixtures.
Therefore, as Swansea City have seven league midweek away fixtures for the 2020-21 season, we can confirm that these fixtures will be included.
This streaming service will be available to season ticket holders while matches are held behind closed doors, thus meaning that these are games that fans are unable to attend.
All other away league matches (weekend away fixtures) - which are not broadcast on Sky - are available to purchase for £10 per match as per EFL requirements. This is not a club decision, with the decision over this matter being taken by the EFL. Please see below.
Please note – all Cup matches will be available to purchase for £10, excluding those chosen for Sky.
As with the concluding matches of the 2019-20 league season, once the code has been redeemed it will automatically activate supporters’ Swans Club Accounts to receive the stream for future league matches, as detailed above.
The process will be identical to the process supporters followed for the concluding fixtures of last season, and only the fixtures outlined above will be available.
You will only have to enter this code once and it will be active for all available streams as detailed above.
In the meantime, we ask supporters to check their Swans Club Account is up to date and linked to their season ticket account. Click here
To check your account is linked to the correct account number, please login to your account and go to the “Link Account Number” section of your profile on swanseacity.com.
If you struggle with technology, please do not worry as our ticket office is open for enquiries Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm. Please either email the ticket office on firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone the ticketing line on 01792 616400, please select option 1. The ticket office remains closed for in person enquiries at present.
If you do not have a Swans Club Account set up, this will need to be done to be able to receive and redeem the code – please click HERE
Update your Swans Club Account HERE
More information on the Swans Club Account is HERE
TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WITH THE STREAM
For technical streaming help, email our streaming partner at email@example.com.
PURCHASING INDIVIDUAL MATCHES
Supporters who are not due to receive a promotional code can purchase each individual game for £10 at the bottom of this page. Matches will appear when they are available for sale.
2020-21 season ticket holders can also purchase away league matches and Cup matches which are excluded from their package (shown above) by the same means.
Once purchased please note that you DO NOT receive a streaming code and all you need to do is purchase the game below and then go to the HOMEPAGE of the website where the button LIVE NOW appears on the top left of the website (under the Swans logo) Then you need to CLICK on the words LIVE NOW and the screen will drop down for you to start watching the game.
Unfortunately, live Sky fixtures will not be available to purchase.
RECEIVED A SEASON TICKET HOLDER STREAMING CODE? WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Once you have received your promotional code or purchased an individual game, you should sign in and test your account is working.
We advise that you do this well ahead of the first fixture so we can rectify any issues in plenty of time. We cannot guarantee resolving issues if large numbers sign in for the first time on the day of the game. So please test your account a few days ahead of the game in question.
- User receives code via email
- Use a computer / desktop to first redeem your voucher for simplicity.
- User should go HERE
- Scroll down and enter the code in the box 'Have a gift voucher or discount code?'. Click ‘Redeem’.
- If user is logged in, they'll see the success message.
- If user isn't logged in, they'll be prompted to login to their Swans Club Account, then they'll see the success message. If you haven’t got a Swans Club Account, you need to register one. You are advised to do this in advance. Click here to set one up (if you set up a new Swans Account you will be sent an email to activate your account – you must do this to be able to redeem the code). Remember to enter your email address without leaving any spaces at the end. Passwords can be case sensitive. If you have forgotten your password – you can reset it here
- Click on the Swans logo on the top left-hand corner of your screen - this will take you back to the home page.
- Live stream is then available to view from the home page of the official website (the live logo is in the top left corner, under the Swans logo). Ensure that you have selected the video or audio button. The link on the official Swans App will either be in the Swans tab or Live tab on the bottom of your device. You will see Club partner adverts being played such as Swansea University, Trade Centre Wales etc. This shows that your feed is working.
- Each voucher can only be used on one device at a time and once redeemed – you do not need to do this process again.
- Reminder that if watching the stream on a mobile device, the club app MUST be used due to EFL regulations. The feed will not work on the swans ‘website’ if using mobile or tablet device.
- Please log into your account from one hour before kick-off. We advise that you log in well ahead of kick-off so we can rectify any issues in plenty of time. We cannot guarantee resolving issues if large numbers sign in just before kick-off.
Mobile / tablet: If you are on a mobile device you can only view the live content on the Official Swans App. You can download this on android or IOS handsets. Please ensure that you have selected the video or audio button. Audio is available on all devices.
You will need to ensure you have adequate internet connectivity to ensure that you can receive the live stream for matches.