PREVIEW: Swans v Stoke
10th November 2013
The Swans will be looking to return to winning ways on Sunday when they host Stoke at the Liberty (4.10pm).
Michael Laudrup's side have registered just one win in their last six games in all competitions - a 4-0 victory over Sunderland back in October.
They were held to a goalless draw in their last home outing against West Ham, but Swansea will be looking to bounce back from last Sunday's derby defeat to Cardiff.
Stoke have had a tough opening to the season, with the Potters having won just twice so far.
And in their last game against Southampton, goalkeeper Asmir Begovic became their joint top scorer following his long-range punt against Southampton.
Since the Swans reached the Premier League two years ago, this fixture has always produced goals - with the home team coming out on top.
The last time the two sides met at the Liberty Stadium was back in January when the Swans secured a 3-1 win thanks to goals from Jonathan de Guzman (2) and Ben Davies.
The Swans are without the suspended Michel Vorm, while Michu has been ruled out with a knee problem.
Meanwhile, Glenn Whelan is a doubt for Stoke with a hamstring injury, while Jon Walters should be fit enough to make his 100th consecutive Premier League start.
- The Swans have only won one of their last 10 Premier League home games
- Michael Laudrup's side have failed to score in three of their last four league matches
- They have only conceded one goal in five matches against bottom-half opposition (W3, D1, L1)
- Stoke are without a win in their last seven league games (D3, L4) and have only won three of 24 league games on their travels since the start of last season
- Goalkeeper Asmir Begovic is their joint top Premier League scorer this season with one goal
- Stoke have yet to score a headed goal in the league this season
** Don't forget, if you can't make it to the Liberty Stadium you can follow live updates on Twitter via @SwansOfficial or the official website.