Swansea City hit magic million on Twitter
Swansea City has reached one million followers on our official Twitter account and there are a number of fantastic prizes to be won as we celebrate the milestone.
After joining Twitter in January 2012, the Swans hit the magic million over the weekend – making them only the second Championship club to achieve the feat and the 14th in the entire English football pyramid.
To celebrate, we will be giving away these wonderful prizes to our loyal followers:
• A signed Swansea City shirt
• A hospitality box for the game against Hull City – an executive suite for 10 guests with a complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet, while there is also an option to purchase food and drink.
• Two tickets to a selected Swansea City home game
• A tour of the Liberty Stadium and Fairwood for a party of four people – please note that Fairwood tours are only available at 4pm on Fridays on the weekend of away games.
• A free SwansTV match package for one of our globally broadcast games.
• A free Junior Jacks package/membership
• A £50 voucher for the Swansea City club shop – Please note that this cannot be exchanged for cash, while no change will be given.
Follow @SwansOfficial for further details on how you can be in with a chance of winning.