Swansea City to host 'Thinking Digital' CBN event
Swansea City will host the third City Business Network event of the season on Thursday, February 25.
Guests can join Swans favourite Mal Pope and our exciting line up of speakers for the event titled ‘Thinking Digital’. The event will be hosted virtually from 10am until 12pm.
The panel for the event is as follows:
- Rebecca Edwards-Symmons – head of commercial, Swansea City Football Club
- Simon Ahearne – director, SA1 Solutions
- Richard Jones – strategic account manager, LinkedIn
- Neil Rogers – CEO, Digital NRG
- Alison Edgar MBE – thought leader and entrepreneur
Rebecca Edwards-Symmons said “We are delighted to have received such positive feedback from guests of our previous virtual networking events. Our ‘Survive, Revive and Thrive’ and ‘Unity in Community’ events were all incredibly relevant to the difficult times we currently face.
“We believe that ‘Thinking Digital’ is more important than ever, with so many businesses transforming the way they work and trade, to endure the pandemic.
“As former head of digital at the club, I look forward to sharing the journey the club has made, as well as looking at the forward-thinking future digital plans of the club."
Below is some additional information on our panel guests:
- Simon Ahearne from SA1 Solutions provides exceptional IT and digital services to businesses across South Wales.
- Richard Jones from LinkedIn will be sharing LinkedIn tips and strategical thinking for any business, regardless of size.
- Neil Rogers of Digital NRG has been in the digital world for over 20 years helping businesses shape their online presence.
- Alison Edgar MBE, known as “the entrepreneur’s godmother” to a plethora of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, she brings a matchless amalgamation of outside of the box digital thinking, digital insight, and digital knowledge to the world of professional development.
The City Business Network is an innovative business club which focuses on the local community and creating partnerships within Swansea and the surrounding area.
The aim of the network is to support businesses by connecting like-minded companies and people, who share a passion for business, football and our community.
To register for your FREE place, email: email@example.com.