VACANCY: Matchday merchandise seller
22nd July 2016
Job title: Matchday merchandise seller
Contract type: Seasonal (August 2016 - May 2017)
Location: Liberty Stadium and surrounding areas
Weekly hours: Four hours per match day
Working times/days: Home match days
Reporting to: Retail Manager
Rate of Pay: Exceeds national minimum wage
General duties include:
• Selling and promoting Swansea City merchandise to supporters within the stadium and surrounding areas
• Responsible for own stock and takings
• Maintain a sales inventory and ensure all sales balance at the end of the shift
The ideal candidate will:
• Be motivated
• Have strong people skills
• Have a warm and friendly personality
• Be able to engage with supporters
• Be confident and enthusiastic
• Have good mental arithmetic for calculating purchases on the spot
• Applicants must have a minimum of GCSE C grade or equivalent in mathematics
If you believe you have the right mix of skills for this position please complete the application form HERE
Once completed, please return to Jobs@swanseacityfc.co.uk or to Swansea City AFC HR Department, Liberty Stadium, Landore Swansea SA1 2FA.
The closing date for this vacancy will be Friday, July 29, 2016.
The company is an equal opportunities employer. The company does not tolerate less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.
The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people involved in activities and event at the company. As part of the company's recruitment and selection process any offers of work involving working in regulated activity with children are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS Disclosure and barred list check (depending on the level of supervision, frequency and nature of contact with children). Appropriate references are also required.
Due to a high demand in applications the club will be unable to respond to those applicants who have not been shortlisted for interview.
READ MORE . . .
- The team is our priority, insists chairman
- VIDEO: New ownership press conference
- We aim to thrive, says Levien
- Club statement from new majority shareholders