VACANCY: Receptionist and admin assistant
6th February 2017
Job title: Receptionist and administrative assistant
Contract type: Permanent
Department: Football Administration
Weekly hours: 40 hours per week
Working times/days: Monday to Friday (8am-5pm)
Rate of pay: Exceeds national minimum wage
Swansea City are recruiting a receptionist to be the first point of contact at the club's Fairwood training ground.
The ideal candidate will have a polite and welcoming disposition as well as being able to maintain high levels of confidentiality and privacy for the first team staff and players.
• Meet and greet visitors
• Answering and directing all incoming calls to the relevant people
• Sorting and distributing post
• Assisting the head coach in any administrative tasks, as and when required
• Controlling access to the training ground and ensuring all visitors report to reception
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Comfortable using a computer and Microsoft packages
• Excellent oral and written communications
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Driving licence and own transport
If you believe you have the right mix of skills for this position please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Swansea City HR Department, Liberty Stadium, Landore Swansea SA1 2FA.
The closing date for this vacancy will be Friday, February 17, 2017.
The Company is an equal opportunities employer. The Company does not tolerate less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.
The Company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people involved in activities and event at the Company. As part of the Company's recruitment and selection process any offers of work involving working in regulated activity with children are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS Disclosure and barred list check (depending on the level of supervision, frequency and nature of contact with children). Appropriate references are also required.
Due to a high demand in applications the club will be unable to respond to those applicants who have not been shortlisted for interview.