VACANCY: Sales assistant
7th July 2016
Job title: Sales Assistant
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Cwmdu Industrial Estate, Swansea
Weekly hours: 16 hours per week
Working times/days: 4 days out of 7 (Monday - Sunday)
Reporting to: Store Manager
Rate of pay: Exceeds National Minimum Wage
General duties include:
• Welcoming customers and offering assistance
• Providing customers information on products
• Processing payments and refunds
• Replenishing stock
• Maintaining store standards
The ideal candidate will:
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Enjoy working with the public
• Have a polite, helpful manner
• Be confident when dealing with difficult situations
• Have basic mathematical skills, for dealing with payments and stock checks
• Be comfortable using computerised equipment such as tills
• Be reliable and trustworthy
To apply, please complete the application form by clicking here
Once completed, please return to Jobs@swanseacityfc.co.uk or to Swansea City AFC HR Department, Liberty Stadium, Landore Swansea SA1 2FA.
The closing date for this vacancy will be Sunday, July 17, 2016.
The company is an equal opportunities employer. The company does not tolerate less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.
The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people involved in activities and event at the company. As part of the company's recruitment and selection process any offers of work involving working in regulated activity with children are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS Disclosure and barred list check (depending on the level of supervision, frequency and nature of contact with children). Appropriate references are also required.
Due to a high demand in applications the club will be unable to respond to those applicants who have not been shortlisted for interview.