VACANCY: Web sales assistant
31st May 2016
Job title: Web Sales Assistant
Contract type: Fixed Term - Ending December 31, 2016
Location: Cwmdu Industrial Estate Swansea
Weekly hours: 16 hours per week
Working times/days: 4 days out of 7 (Monday - Sunday)
Reporting to: Website co-ordinator
Rate of pay: Exceeds National Minimum Wage
General duties include:
• Processing internet orders and returns
• Printing off delivery notes for each customer
• Picking stock from the warehouse
• Packing orders for dispatch
• Answer any email and telephone enquiries within a timely manner
• Adding shirt personalisation when required
• Running the manifest at the end of each day
• Liaising with warehouse staff in regards to stock delivery dates
• Taking photographs of new stock
• Editing images using Adobe Photoshop
• Writing detailed product descriptions
• Allocating product weight
• Uploading graphics to the website
• Generally overseeing and updating website as and when required
The ideal candidate will:
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Have a polite, helpful manner
• Be confident when dealing with difficult situations
• Be reliable and trustworthy
• Be comfortable using a computer
• Have experience of Adobe Photoshop
To apply, please complete the application form by clicking here
Once completed, please return to Jobs@swanseacityfc.co.uk or to Swansea City AFC HR Department, Liberty Stadium, Landore Swansea SA1 2FA.
The closing date for this vacancy will be Tuesday, June 7, 2016. Interviews will be scheduled to take place on Thursday, June 9, 2016 and Friday, June 10, 2016.
The Company is an equal opportunities employer. The Company does not tolerate less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.
The Company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people involved in activities and event at the Company. As part of the Company's recruitment and selection process any offers of work involving working in regulated activity with children are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS Disclosure and barred list check (depending on the level of supervision, frequency and nature of contact with children). Appropriate references are also required.
Due to a high demand in applications the Club will be unable to respond to those applicants who have not been shortlisted for interview.