Visa details for Russia trip
24th September 2013
For the Europa League fixture against Kuban Krasnodar, fans should be aware they will need a visa to gain access into Russia.
We are pleased to suggest a simple low cost Russian visa service via Asla Travel Group.
Please follow the guidelines below:
The application form must be completed online, printed and signed.
If you do not have access to a computer, Asla offers a service to complete the form on your behalf for £12 (incl. VAT) per form.
Please call for details or for other help or assistance on 01480 433800.
The application form can be accessed on our website following this link:
Before you start completing the form, please read all the notes found on the link, which will help you to answer the questions.
After you have completed and signed the form, to make an application you must send:
- Visa application form, printed and signed
- A full passport, valid for a minimum of 6 months after the date of departure from Russia. There must be at least two blank pages. (Please make sure you have signed your passport and completed the emergency contact details)
- One passport style photograph following the same regulations as a passport photo i.e. a neutral expression with mouth closed etc. For more information: http://www.asla.co.uk/russian-visa-application/standards-for-passport-photos/
- Full payment by cheque (payable to Asla Ltd) or by debit/credit card*.
Please phone to make card payments on 01480 433800. *Small surcharge applies.
- A self-addressed envelope for the return of your documents. They will be dispatched by Royal Mail special delivery and will require signature for delivery. (No stamps required)
Please send the completed application together with the items mentioned above at least three weeks prior to departure by special delivery to:
Asla Travel Group Visa Dept.
159 High Street
Huntingdon, Cambs PE29 3TF
If you are unable to release your passport for a period of approximately three weeks, please contact ASLA to discuss alternative arrangements. A fast track service is available.
Please contact ASLA on 01480 433800 or email email@example.com for further details of the applicable surcharge.
Please note, there are no official club supporter trips arranged for this game.