Win Leon's signed shirt
Win a signed Leon Britton shirt by creating your new Swans Club Account or updating your marketing preferences by midnight on Thursday, May 24, 2018.
Swans legend Britton signed a shirt before bidding farewell to the Liberty Stadium on the final day of the season.
And we are now offering you the chance to win that shirt.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to create a Swans Club Account or update your marketing preferences before midnight on Thursday, May 24, with the winner to be chosen at random from all supporters who have done so.
Legislative changes mean we will be unable to send you information via email or SMS unless you have opted in to receive such communications from Swansea City.
Supporters are now required to manage their communication preferences to continue receiving news, ticket information, merchandise offers etc.
By subscribing to our mailing lists, you will only receive emails that you want from us:
- The latest club news
- Ticket on-sale dates and ticket availability for home and away fixtures, memberships and season ticket updates.
- New Swans merchandise ranges, latest offers and promotions.
- Offers and availability in our hospitality lounges and corporate events.
- Community, Academy and Development.
- Occasional information, offers and competitions from third-party sponsors and partners.
You will have total control over what you want and what you don’t want to receive from us. If at any point you no longer want to receive our information, then you will be able to unsubscribe in a few clicks.
Following the launch of our new Swans Club Account back in November 2017, supporters were given full control of their account and what they receive from the club.
Supporters can update their personal details directly from their new account and update their marketing preferences.
If you have created your new Swans Club Account, please log in to your account and go to your Marketing Preferences page to update your preferences by midnight on Thursday, May 24. Login HERE.
Supporters who haven’t yet registered will need to create their new Swans Club Account and update their marketing preferences when prompted to receive communications from the club. Create your Swans Club Account HERE.
Alternatively, you can update your marketing preferences by opening one of our emails and going to your Preferences Centre.
*Terms and conditions apply:
- Swansea City reserves the right to change and/or withdraw a prize or prizes at any time.
- The winner of the signed shirt will be chosen at random from all supporters who have created a Swans Club Account or updated their preference centre by midnight on Thursday, May 24, 2018.