Win a Swans Ladies shirt!
17th August 2016
Swans fans will get the chance to win a 2016-17 ladies' fit home shirt when members of the Swansea City Ladies' team run a competition in the Liberty club shop this weekend.
Swans Ladies players Ria Hughes, Emma Beynon and skipper Alicia Powe will be in the club shop from 1.30pm until 2.45pm this Saturday (Aug 20), ahead of the Premier League clash with Hull City.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning the shirt is take a photo with last season's WPWL League Cup winners with their selfie frame and tweet the photo, tagging both the club shop (@SwansClubShop) and the ladies' team (@Swans_Ladies_FC).
The winning photo will be chosen at random on Monday, August 22 and the winner will be notified via Twitter.
Debuted during the ladies' pre-season tour in New Jersey, the kit is a first for the Swans - the female fit was released in June - and will be worn this season in the Welsh Premier Women's League.
So drop by the club shop before kick-off this Saturday, get a quick snap, tweet it and you could bag yourself a ladies' shirt!
To shop our new range, and our ladies' kits, click HERE.
Terms & Conditions for this competition:
• The competition prize is a Swansea City AFC ladies' 2016-17 home jersey.
• Only one entry per person will be considered for the prize draw.
• All entrants for the prize draw will be placed into a draw and the winner will be chosen at random by computer.
• If the selected winner does not meet the eligibility criteria in condition, we will re-draw and select an alternative winner.
• Swansea City AFC reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value if a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Swansea City AFC control.
• All entries become the property of Swansea City AFC.
• Any personal information you provide to us to enter the competition will only be used for the purposes of administering the competition and marketing, and will not be passed on to any third parties.
• Swansea City can publish the names and photographs of the winners to publicise the prize-giving presentation after the closing date of the competition.
• The winner will be contacted on Monday 22nd August 2016 via direct message on Twitter. If the winner does not respond within one week, a new winner will be chosen.