Junior Jacks can win the ultimate competition for any young Swans fan with our latest competition.
As part of our Seven Swans A Giving Christmas campaign, which will see the club give back to fans in a variety of ways over the festive period, Junior Jack members aged between 6-12 will be automatically entered into a draw to win a mascot package for the home game against West Brom which takes place on Saturday, December 9.
What does it mean to be mascot?
The mascot package, which would normally cost £450 + VAT, includes:
- A replica Swans kit
- A lap of honour with club mascots
- Leading the team onto the pitch
- A Swansea City ball signed by the players
- A matchday programme
- A photograph with the club captains and match officials
- Buffet for four guests (including mascots) hosted by Cyril and Cybil
- Four West Stand match tickets
A day they’ll never forget, matchday for our mascots starts a few hours before kick-off as they’ll head to the dugouts to high-five the teams as they arrive at the Liberty Stadium, before honing their own skills with a tutorial with our resident football freestyler.
They’ll then head back inside the stadium for a buffet for four (including the mascot) hosted by club mascots Cyril and Cybil where they’ll be presented with a signed Swansea City football.
After putting on their complimentary replica kit, the mascots will proceed to do a lap of honour before heading down the tunnel minutes before kick-off.
The mascot and their three guests will then get to witness all the action from the West Stand, and take part in our popular half-time penalty shoot-out with Cyril the Swan.
The draw will take place on Monday, November 13. Anyone who signs up to the Junior Jack membership between now and November 13 will also be entered into the prize draw.
The winner will be notified via email on Monday, November 13.
To sign up to the Junior Jacks membership and therefore qualify for entry into this treat of a prize draw, sign up HERE.
In addition to competitions, Junior Jacks receive a wealth of benefits and discounts to an array of family venues and attractions. To find out more about the membership scheme, click HERE.
JUNIOR JACKS 2017/18 MEMBERSHIPFROM ONLY £10
Terms & Conditions
- All current Junior Jack members aged between 6-12 years will automatically be placed into a draw and the winner will be chosen at random.
- All new members who sign up from the competition launch date, Wednesday, November 8, 2017, until Sunday, November 12 will also be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a mascot package for the Swansea City v West Brom game at the Liberty Stadium on Saturday, December 9, 2017, 3pm kick off.
- Only one entry per person will be considered for the prize draw.
- If the selected winner does not meet the eligibility criteria in condition, we will re-draw and select an alternative winner.
- Swansea City reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value if a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Swansea City control.
- Swansea City can publish the names and photographs of the winners to publicise the prize-giving presentation after the closing date of the prize draw.
- The prize draw will take place on Monday, November 13, 2017 and the winner will be contacted by email on the same day.
- The winner must claim their prize by midday Monday, November 20, 2017 or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn at random.