Win tickets for Bournemouth clash
Our Seven Swans A Giving campaign continues and this week we’re offering Swansea City fans the chance to win two tickets for our Premier League clash with Bournemouth on Saturday.
To enter, simply ‘like’ and ‘retweet’ our competition post on Twitter, or ‘like’ and ‘share’ the same post on our Facebook page.
Alternatively, follow us on Instagram, ‘like’ our post and tag two friends in the comments section.
Chosen at random, the winner will win those two tickets for our next game here at the Liberty Stadium.
The Seven Swans A Giving festive campaign aims to give back to our loyal supporters in a variety of different ways in the build-up to Christmas.
This year’s campaign has already seen the club give away a mascot package to one lucky Junior Jack, while also engaging in a number of community initiatives, such as our partnership with The Unum Project to help the homeless.
Terms & Conditions
- To enter, fans must like and retweet/share/comment on the competition post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- The prize is 2 tickets to the Swans v Bournemouth game at the Liberty Stadium on Saturday, November 25, 2017 (3pm).
- Only one entry per person will be considered for the prize draw.
- If the selected winner does not meet the eligibility criteria in condition, we will re-draw and select an alternative winner.
- Swansea City AFC reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value if a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Swansea City AFC control.
- Swansea City can publish the names and photographs of the winners to publicise the prize-giving presentation after the closing date of the prize draw.
- The prize draw will take place at midday on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 and the winner will be contacted on the same day.
- The winner must claim their prize by midday on Wednesday November 22, 2017 or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn at random.