You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Performance Cookies These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
We use Google Analytics to provide this service, which uses first party cookies. The data collected is not shared with any other party.
The information we get through the use of these cookies is anonymised and we make no attempt to identify you or influence your experience of the site while you are visiting it. If you do not allow these cookies we will not be able to include your visit in our statistics.
If you have used a Do Not Track browser setting, we take this as a sign that you do not want to allow these cookies, and they will be blocked. Functionality Cookies
These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from, the language and search parameters such as size, colour and product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
4. Third Party Cookies in embedded content on Swanseacity.com pages Please note that during your visits to our website you may notice some cookies that are not related to us. To extend our reach and support our sponsors, we sometimes embed content from social media and other third-party websites. These may include but are not limited to:
As a result, when you visit a page containing such content, you may be presented with cookies from these websites and these third-party cookies may track your use of our website. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party’s website for more information. If you continue without changing your settings, you accept use of such cookies. Where we embed content from social media and other third-party websites they may use Google Analytics to collect data about user behaviour for their own purposes. We do not control this. For more information, follow the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
7. Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked, such as by third part ad networks, social networks and analytic companies.
8. Apps and Devices When you sign in to the Swans app, your sign-in details may be stored securely on the device you are using, so you can access other Swans apps on the same device without needing to enter your sign-in details again. This is called single sign-on. You can change the single sign-on settings at any time. No cookies are used in the Swans apps.
Controllers of Information Any personal information provided to or gathered by www.swanseacity.com is controlled by us. Details of our Data Protection Officer can be obtained by emailing email@example.com or write to us at the following address: Data Protection Officer Swansea City Association Football Club Limited Liberty Stadium Swansea SA1 2FA
The information we collect and how we will use your information All personal information that we collect about you is recorded, used and protected by us in accordance with data protection legislation and our data protection framework. We will always ask for your consent before we communicate with you. When we provide you with products or services we may collect and store any personal information you provide to us, for example, your name, address, email address, payment details. We may also record details of any disability or health needs you may have at the time of booking an event to help ensure your comfort and safety and improve our future services. When you create an online account, register to receive marketing communications from us (and/or our sponsors and partners), enter one of our competitions, fill in one of our forms (whether online or offline) or otherwise expressly provide us with your personal information, we may collect and store any personal information that you provide to us and may use it to personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms, provide products and services you request from us, and carry out profiling and market research. However, your personal information is used in the following ways: to administer and provide products and services you request or have expressed an interest in, to enable us to administer any competitions or other offers/promotions which you enter into, to communicate with you in the event that any products or services you have requested are unavailable,
For fraud screening and prevention purposes, for record keeping purposes, to carry out market research so that we can improve the products and services we offer, to track your activity on our digital platforms, to create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences, to personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms, to personalise and/ tailor any communications that we may send you, for profiling purposes to enable us to personalise and/or tailor any marketing communications that you may consent to receive from us. When you interact with our digital platforms, we will ordinarily collect information about your visit. This is to help us understand how our fans use our digital platforms to enable us to create better content and more relevant communication. We will collect information on: how you have reached our digital platforms and the internet protocol (IP) addresses you have used, your browser type, versions and plug-ins and your operating system, your journey through our digital platform, link clicks, searches made, the time spent on the page and any other interactions, the videos watched, the liked or shared content, the adverts followed, your subscription status, forms completed Your country of location may be ascertained from the IP address you have used and we may analyse which marketing activity led to specific actions being taken e.g. app downloads
Custom Audience We also participate in Facebook's ‘Custom Audience’ service from time to time. This service enables the Club to display to you personalised advertisements when you visit Facebook’s social media platforms. It works by converting your email address to a unique number that Facebook uses to match to unique numbers that Facebook generates from email addresses of its users. Where we use Facebook Custom Audiences, we will only include you if you have consented to receive marketing from us. If you have given us your consent, you can change your mind at any time by unsubscribing or by adjusting your preferences in the preference centre
Consent We will not contact you unless you have given your express consent for us to do so. You will be given options to opt-in to receive communications from us or third parties via us.
Swans Direct / Club Shop Website When you make a purchase from our Club Shop Website, we do collect certain personal information from you (for example: your name, email address, payment address and details). All such information is held on secure servers. We comply fully with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation, and we will treat all your personal information as fully confidential. In order to serve you most efficiently, reputable third-party banking institutions handle our credit card transactions. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card before we process your order. All such institutions are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private.
Security of information Data stored on our website will be stored in a secure manner and we shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that any such data cannot be accessed by unauthorised third parties. When you submit payment details to use, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect your information. Any information held on paper is stored securely and electronic information is stored on an encrypted cloud database which can only be accessed by authorised members of staff.
Where we have given you or you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Children and Privacy It is important to us that children can enjoy our website in a responsible fashion. We encourage parents and guardians to supervise their children’s online activities by, for example, adopting parental control tools available from online services and software developers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by the browser on a computer’s hard drive and they are used to record how people use and navigate websites.
For further information, please see our Cookies Policy.
CCTV and Body Worn Video
Please refer to the CCTV Policy and Body Worn Video Policy for further information.
Use of Your Information Outside of the European Union
Some of the organisations to which we may disclose personal information may be situated outside of the European Union. In order to provide the services you require, we may need to transfer your personal information to these countries some of which do not have laws that protect privacy rights as extensively as in the United Kingdom.
We will not process your personal data for direct marketing purposes unless you have given us consent to do so. You have a right to opt in or out of receiving direct marketing at any time.
We recommend that you regularly review the personal information you have supplied to us to ensure that your information is correct and up to date.
You may contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the information we hold on you.
You have the following rights:
- Right to object: If we are using your data because we deem it necessary for our legitimate interests to do so, and you do not agree, you have the right to object. We will respond to your request within 30 days (although we may be allowed to extend this period in certain cases). Generally, we will only disagree with you if certain limited conditions apply.
- Right to withdraw consent : Where we have obtained your consent to process your personal data for certain activities (for example, for profiling your suitability for certain roles), or consent to market to you, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR) : Just so it's clear, you have the right to ask us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time, and you may ask us to modify, update or delete such information. At this point we may comply with your request or, additionally do one of the following:
- we may ask you to verify your identity, or ask for more information about your request; and
- where we are legally permitted to do so, we may decline your request, but we will explain why if we do so.
- Right to erasure: In certain situations, you have the right to request us to "erase" your personal data. We will respond to your request within 30 days (although we may be allowed to extend this period in certain cases) and will only disagree with you if certain limited conditions apply. If we do agree to your request, we will delete your data but will generally assume that you would prefer us to keep a note of your name on our register of individuals who would prefer not to be contacted. That way, we will minimise the chances of you being contacted in the future where your data are collected in unconnected circumstances. If you would prefer us not to do this, you are free to say so.
- Right of data portability : If you wish, you have the right to transfer your data from us to another data controller. We will help with this – either by directly transferring your data for you, or by providing you with a copy in a commonly used machine-readable format.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority : You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office
- If your interests or requirements change, you can unsubscribe from part or all of our marketing content (for example - our newsletter) by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email, or by updating your preferences through our preference centre on our website.
Data Protection Officer Swansea City Association Football Club Limited Liberty Stadium Swansea SA1 2FA email@example.com