The 1912 Heritage Lounge
1912 HERITAGE LOUNGE: HISTORY IS OUR HEARTBEAT: MATCHDAYS ARE WHERE IT’S MADE
Named after Swansea City’s founding year, the 1912 Heritage embodies the spirit of Swansea while delivering an unrivalled hospitality experience with premium seating, locally-sourced gourmet cuisine and an abundance of in-lounge activity. Each matchday promises to offer the peak of entertainment, including the exclusive opportunity for you to meet Swans stars from the past and present.
The 1912 Heritage includes:
• Matchday hosted by Kev Johns MBE and Club Ambassador Lee Trundle.***
• Pre-match special guest appearances.
• Four-course menu.
• All-inclusive beer, house wine and soft drinks until kick-off.
• Complimentary half-time tea, coffee and Welsh cakes.
• Table service
• Premium stadium seating.
• Exclusive lounge access.
• Souvenir Swansea City lanyard.
• In-lounge competitions to win signed merchandise.
• Complimentary matchday team sheet.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access
• Parking options available
• Complimentary ticket & lounge access for friendlies, under 23’s fixtures, & Cup matches – up to and including the 3rd round held at the Swansea.com Stadium – confirmation required minimum of 48 hours in advance of the fixture*
• Transferable membership*
• Free non-matchday box hire (subject to a minimum catering spend of just £50) *
• 10% off room hire for larger events*
• Priority to book for other club organised events i.e. dinners, corporate away days etc*
*Seasonal membership only
**T & C’s apply
***Subject to availability
For enquiries and bookings please contact our dedicated hospitality team on firstname.lastname@example.org