MATCH PREVIEW: Burnley v Swans
28th February 2015
The Swans go in search of back-to-back Premier League wins when they face Burnley on Saturday (3pm).
Garry Monk's side travel to Turf Moor on the back of last weekend's historic 2-1 victory over Manchester United at the Liberty Stadium.
That result saw the Swans record their first ever league double over United and move on to 37 points in the Premier League table.
Victory at Turf Moor this weekend would see Swansea reach the much sought after 40-point mark with 11 games still to play, leaving them on course for potentially they best top-flight season in recent years.
Burnley, meanwhile, come into this fixture on the back of an excellent draw against Chelsea last time out as Ben Mee's late header earned the Clarets a point at Stamford Bridge.
That result saw Sean Dyche's men go level on points with 17th placed QPR as the battle to survive enters the final furlong.
WHAT THEY SAID
Burnley boss Sean Dyche: "We haven't got an 'us against the world' mentality. There is a necessity of what we do by being as one because that's an important factor in our season.
"When you are being written off constantly by all for different reasons it naturally galvanises you."
Swans boss Garry Monk: "We know it will be an extremely tough game and that it won't be easy.
"Burnley are a very fit and intense team to play against. We have to be ready for the battle and match them in every way while also showing our quality."
- Danny Ings has scored in five of his last seven Barclays Premier League appearances
- Swansea have scored the joint-fewest headed goals in the top flight (2)
- Burnley have conceded more headed goals than any other team in the top flight this season (16)
- The league record between Burnley and Swansea City is fairly even with 14 wins for the Clarets, 13 for the Swans and 12 draws
- Burnley have won just one of their last 10 Premier League matches (W1 D4 L5)
You can keep right up to date with events from Turf Moor on Facebook, via Twitter @SwansOfficial and on the official website.