PREVIEW: Fulham v Swans
23rd November 2013
The Swans will be looking for their third straight win at Craven Cottage on Saturday when they face Fulham (3pm).
Michael Laudrup's side have been victorious on their last two visits to west London, winning 3-0 and 2-1 in the Barclays Premier League.
Incidentally, Swansea have won three out of their last four meetings with Fulham - the only defeat coming on the final day of last season at the Liberty Stadium.
But the visitors will be searching for their first win in five league games following the stoppage-time setback against Stoke last time out.
And Wilfried Bony will be looking to continue his good run of form in front of goal, with the striker netting a brace against the Potters to take his tally to 10 in 18 games so far this season.
Meanwhile, Fulham have lost their last three league games and currently sit in the bottom three of the Barclays Premier League.
However, Martin Jol's side would climb out of the drop zone with a win against Swansea, so it's all to play for at Craven Cottage.
Fulham pair Brede Hangeland and Damien Duff are both ruled out, while young striker Moussa Dembele is expected to be in Martin Jol's squad.
Meanwhile, the Swans are without Michu (knee), while Pablo Hernandez is still sidelined with a thigh problem.
However, goalkeeper Michel Vorm returns from suspension after serving a one-match ban following his red card against Cardiff.
WHAT THEY SAID
Fulham boss Martin Jol:
Swans boss Michael Laudrup: "I go to this game as the first game of 12 games in 43 days - nine games in the league, two games in Europe and one FA Cup game.
"We have to collect some points over the next nine league games, then after the game against Aston Villa on December 28, we will be halfway through the season.
"We can then see how many points we have and how things are going."
- Fulham have scored exactly one goal in each of their last six Barclays Premier League games at Craven Cottage
- Martin Jol's side have attempted just 67 shots at goal (excl. blocked) in the Premier League this season; a league-low
- Dimitar Berbatov has scored just one goal in 855 minutes of Premier League football this season. In 2012-13, he averaged a goal every 190 minutes (15 in 2847)
- The Swans have won three of their previous four Barclays Premier League meetings with Fulham
- The eight goals that Swansea have scored in their last six Premier League games have all been netted in the second half
- Five of Swansea's 15 Premier League goals this season have come from set-piece situations - they only scored five in this manner in the whole of 2012-13
** Don't forget, you can follow live updates from Craven Cottage on Twitter via @SwansOfficial or the official website.