Win an Amazon Echo Dot
As we get closer to Christmas, the festivity heightens at Swansea City!
The #SevenSwansAGiving campaign continues with the launch of a new competition.
#SevenSwansAGiving aims to give back to our loyal Swans fans during the festive period, and as such, this week’s competition is giving the opportunity for you to win an Amazon Echo Dot.
The prize is courtesy of Barracuda, who donated the prize as part of the #SevenSwansAGiving campaign. Thank you to them.
For those of you who already have an Amazon Echo and Echo Dot, did you know that you can keep up to date with the latest Swansea City news via your Alexa?
The Swans have a flash briefing skill available on the voice command devices, so you can get all of the latest Swans news.
The devices additionally hold features such as voice interaction, music playback, streaming podcasts, making to-do lists, setting alarms, playing audiobooks and providing weather, traffic and other real-time information.
To download the flash briefing skill on your Amazon Echo, click HERE.
Terms and Conditions:
- To be in with a chance of winning, fans must correctly answer the competition question on Facebook or Twitter. All correct entrants will be entered into the draw.
- The prize is an Amazon echo dot.
- Only one entry per person will be considered for the prize draw.
- If the selected winner does not meet the eligibility criteria in condition, we will re-draw and select an alternative winner.
- Swansea City AFC reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value if a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Swansea City AFC control.
- Swansea City can publish the names and photographs of the winners to publicise the prize-giving presentation after the closing date of the prize draw.
- The prize draw will take place at midday on Friday 8th December 2017 and the winner will be contacted on the same day.
- The winner must claim their prize by midday on Monday 11th December 2017 or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn at random.